Once upon a time, in Pancakeland... Part 2

rshevin

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 am

Awwww. So glad to see my very favorite little Brazilian pigs are happy and doing well. Kishes to Pantu and Faísca.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 am

How is piggy 3 doing? Hoping she too is doing well. Jessie wishes you well in teeth trim. Jessie gets hers done today. Enjoy your sunshine.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 pm

She's so tiny! I always forget that not all pigs are as big as my porkers.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:17 pm

I think my girl is small at around 1040 grams. Compared to your petite girls, my girl is a monster. I'm glad your ladies are doing well.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:39 pm

I never noticed before, but Pantufinha's markings down her nose, mouth and chin look almost Chimera like. Very cute.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Believe it or not, Pantufinha reached 1300g when she was young and healthy. She's weighing about 700g or so for 2 years now... I blame her heart condition.

ImagePantufinha: Mom... did I shrunk??

Most of this weight she lost first time she had teeth problems and we had no idea it was due to her heart. It took a while and a lot of research to guess it could be heart problems. After the medications started, she stabilized... and is my special pig.

ImagePantufinha: Halp!!!

Piggy 3? Uh... I was going to talk about Jujuba, but I can't find her right now.

Sorry I don't have new and better pictures to share, my sister in law is with my camera for a while now, I'm using my cel phone to take pics. How can a piggy mom stay without a camera for that long?

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Come on out, Jujuba - I have some lettuce for you! =)

BReit81

Post   » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

I love your pigs! Sending healing thoughts to the lovely Pantu!

tashab

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Your ladies are looking good!

Brainerror

Post   » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 am

aw so cute!

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Pantu must feel very special, love her expression in the picture with you. Regiane, you look beautiful, too :) I love your girls.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh those pictures! You look lovely, as does Pantu - how cute!
I miss having piggies to snuggle.