Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Thinking of Oreo and all pig lovers who lose their friends. :(

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 am

I'm sorry. How are your boys?

Piggywig

Post   » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 am

Thanks for asking! My boys are doing well. *knocks wood*

All are very sweet, all are about to become very mad. I went to order their 3rd cut Timothy, and There. Is. None. Yikes.

I may have a mutiny. They love it so. I am almost out, and it will be back to the store-bought stuff soon. Ooooh, they're going to be angry.

On a more cheerful and silly note, I'll post this. For anyone who hasn't heard this, give it a listen. It's a bit of a novelty song by the Ramones, and I sing it to my pigs all the time. The name of the song is, "Everytime I Eat Vegetables, It Makes Me Think of You."

You will find it catchy, hang on til it gets to the chorus, and your pigs may like it too. I hope everyone is doing well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2lWXKaJLlU

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Funny. Any new pics of your boys? When was the last time you had girls?

Piggywig

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:53 pm

It has been ages since I've had any little girls. Actually, Snickers and MoonPie were said to be girls before I met them. That's how much the previous owners (and the store they got them from) knew about guinea pigs.

And here is Smokey, representing the crew in his dashing Halloween hat. The hat is a little clip. He's the most patient, and has the most hair, so he got to be the supermodel this season -- although I have already gotten the background for Christmas photos.

We wish you a happy Halloween, be it an early greeting!

smokeyhat by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Smokey you look so dashing in your hat. Happy Halloween to you too!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 pm

A great Halloween guinea pig!

Breadfan4

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm

How handsome!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 am

Yes, he is. I love your boys, but it was from your girls I learned first (about ten years ago (: )

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Thank you all so much. I love him so. He's gotten so brave. He takes carrots right from my fingers now. Hopefully he's forgotten all about his start in life and lives it to the fullest each day now with Louie.

Here's our little Halloween party from last year. I'm not sure if I posted it or not. I don't use youtube any more because they want me to use my real name, and I feel odd doing that. I will have to find a new place to post videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7VTQ0orpco

Piggywig

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:53 am

I spoke too soon on my boys being fine. Snickers is sick. He wouldn't eat AT ALL last night and he seems to have lost some weight. He had been eating just fine. Don't know what it could be. Waiting here at work for the vet to open so I can get an appointment. I'll take MoonPie in too since if it's contagious, he'll have it too, although he seems fine. Snickers seemed fine until last night. Nervous....