The Princess and the Flower

Crazy4me

Post   » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I am so sorry about Rosie's passing. Please give Princess some gentle cuddles from all of us.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:10 pm

So sorry to hear about your loss of Rosie. She was a lovely pig. Please don't second guess yourself as you did your best for her, and gave her wonderful life. Hugs to you and Princess.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 am

Oh, I'm so sorry. Rosie was a classic and we will all miss her. :(

TexCavy

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:00 am

So very sorry.
I may not have said a lot here but I always looked to see her adorableness.

tashab

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Thanks again. We had a little burial for her in the yard today.
I also applied to Piggles rescue, to see if they had any singles we could potentially match with Princess.
Hopefully, we will find her a new pal.

tashab

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

http://www.pigglesrescue.com/Adoption_Pending.html#7

Cross your fingers for us folks.

Edited to add: over the last few days, Princess has clearly become lonely. She's lost her wheeker, and is only eating her favourite veggies, which is causing some mushy poops. Clearly, she needs another piggy to boss around. Hopefully, Katie and Princess take to each other when they finally meet.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Fingers and toes crossed! Katie is so pretty.

jeapa

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

I am so sorry you lost your Rosie.

I am praying you get to bring Katie home!

tashab

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

I don't even know what to write, I'm heartbroken.
Princess had not taken well to the single life over the last few days since Rosie's passing. I've been hand-feeding her in the evenings, but she was still eating at least half her veggies on her own, with little prompting. She was also having mushy poos, but there was still a decent amount of through-put so I wasn't too concerned.

We arrived home about a half hour ago, and Princess was gone, so I guess whatever we were doing was not enough for her.

I'm so sorry that she had to go alone, without her cagemate or her humans. I woke up with a bad feeling this morning, but she seemed as good as she was all day yesterday, so I went to work anyway.

So . . . Princess, my spunky little fighter, I'm so very sorry. I wish you had stayed a little longer.

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh no, not Princess too!! I am so sorry tashab, you must be so heartbroken.

Breadfan4

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:54 pm

I am so, so sorry to read this. I feel horrible for you, but I am sure that Princess knew how much she was loved. RIP little piggy.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Not our beautiful Princess! She was such a brave fighter and I know you're heartbroken tashab. Rest well sweet beautiful baby. Say hi to Rosie and know there are many here who miss you both.