Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh no, this is too sad. I am so sorry.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Oh, tashab, I'm so sorry. :(

pigwidgeon

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:52 pm

oh, my God. I just now caught up on your thread and I cannot express how sorry I am. I recently lost my Baozi and Ace is currently living as a lone pig, and I cannot imagine how hard it must be to lose them both. It sounds like they both had a wonderful life with you. I like to imagine they are frolicking on the bridge now with little Baozi.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:11 pm

That is terrible:-(

I am so very sorry.

RIP Princess!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh, I am so terribly sorry, Tashab. She was such a lovely girl and she was looking so wonderful with her hair finally growing out. You have my deepest sympathies.

Noellium

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your little furbabies, tashab, especially after losing Princess so close after Rosie's loss. They lived the best possible life with you and couldn't have asked for anything better.

Rest well, dear girls. <3

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 pm

So sorry for your loss of Princess. I can't believe she's gone.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm so heartbroken for you. To lose both girls so close together is awful.
They had a beautiful life with you.
RIP Rosie and Princess.

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm so sad to read this.. I went back just 2 pages and smiled at Princess with her her hair growing out, she looks so beautiful. And I always loved Rosie's husband face, I just love your girls, Tashab :( I'm so sorry...this must be so hard for you, losing them both in such a short time. Thank you for sharing their stories and pictures, I'll miss them so much.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 am

Oh Tashab, I am so very sorry, how terribly sad . . . I know you must be heartbroken. I can't find any words of consolation but try and hang on to the thought that with you Princess had such a wonderful, happy life. I think I speak for all of us here - we were so proud of you getting her so fit and healthy. It was obvious how much you loved and cared for Princess AND Rosie, it has been a real privilege to share your joy of having these beautiful piggies in your life through these pages, and now we share in your grief.

Warmest hugs xx

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:40 am

Oh no tashab! I am so sorry.

Hugs to you. It is so awful losing two so soon together.