The Southern Boars

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 am

I am so sorry

Breadfan4

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 am

Oh I am so sorry. You obviously have a caring vet, that was willing to take Snickers home with them for the evening. RIP little piggy.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Oh, I am so very sorry you lost him, Piggywig. You have my sympathy. At least he was in the best of hands during his recovery.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm so sorry. Rest well beautiful baby.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Oh, no!!!! I am so sorry! :-(

Piggywig

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Thank you everyone. I do have wonderful doctors. Yesterday was OK but today was sad. MoonPie seems to be doing all right, he was the boss pig, and he has two of Snickers' stuffed animals to keep him company. I even saw him popcorn once today. He got to see and nudge Snickers before he went to surgery, so I think he was prepared.

Everybody just got corn silks and husks... I am going to be more on top of everyone's bladder health from now on. I feel like a bad mom for this happening to Snickers. I guess that's not unusual. No one gets high calcium anything, but I know there's much more to it than that.

I wanted to share one of my very favorite photos of him, one that shows of his one white foot. He was such a cutie. He is missed.
snowflakefoot by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

tashab

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm so sorry piggywig

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm

What a handsome guy he was. I like the white foot too. I know you will miss him.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 pm

So sorry for your loss of Snickers. I hope MoonPie is doing ok without his pal. Hugs to the both of you.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh no! I hate stones :-(

RIP Sweet Snickers!

I am so sorry for your loss :-(

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 am

I am so sorry that he didn't pull through, Piggywig. Too many of us have lost beloved piggies to stones. :(

Piggywig

Post   » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Another favorite, of the two babies together. I believe they were brothers. They were rescues. I hadn't had them so very long when this was taken. This is actually me, holding them. They made such a sweet pair, snuggling. Thank you all for letting me grieve, here.
sweetboys by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr