Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 pm

A wonderful bunch of photos!

Piggywig

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 am

Darling baby piggies! Oh!

clairey

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 am

Grandpa Buddy looks so massive compared to Maple. You'll need to take a pic of her on that chair on her first birthday so we can squeal all over again.

Scribble is handsome and he knows it.

Those armchairs are a pain to wash but worth it for the cute factor when you see a pig draped over one.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 am

Cow, Lefty and Maple.

The mini pigs are 30 days old.

Cow has been living with the boars since he was three weeks old. At 4 weeks his new owner came to meet him and I began to say goodbye. He is such a plucky little chap and it will be hard to see him leave. He still wheeks for his mum and she still looks for him.

Lefty had a little bit of fungal on her nose which has quickly cleared up after we used some GG on her. Her new owner (a GLer!) lives a bit further away so has been "meeting" her through facebook pictures. Both she and Maple have had time to learn some bad habits from their mum, Meri, and now beg from the top of fiddlesticks and try to jump into hay racks.

I was after a "family photoshoot" today and since boyfriend was over I was feeling brave. With instructions to pick up Cow if he mounted anyone we added cucumber, lined them up and then...

waited for the perfect group photo opportunity.

and waited...

Tried moving Cow who seemed to just want to bury himself under mum and nap...

but the girlie-eggs decided it was the perfect opportunity to have lunch.

Decided to try and get a nice picture of Cow with his mum
But the presence of mum seems to mean "Get under" which I suppose is better than "Get on top!"

We didn't even think about trying to add Scribble to get an "NoCable's Pigs" group photograph. Even though he looks incredibly shiny today after his GG melt and bath last night with Buddy.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:04 pm

The Three Little Pigs are so cute!

I miss pigs - first job, then pigs! (I know you know which ones!)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Scribble has stolen my heart!!! Look it this photo:

He looks so much like my old Eve.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 am

Webs, you really have had such a rubbish year. The next time I visit Thistle I'll let you know. Hopefully Maple won't be too much older and you can get a mini-pig snorffle and we can argue about who Marley likes the best (ME!)

eschimpf!! Eve is a Scribble double, complete with crazy-hair!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 am

She so was. I miss her so much and seeing him brought back all those good memories. I found the GG melt made her fur super soft, as I'm sure you've found with Scribbles.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am

Eschimpf I did notice that too. It was my first time using a melt on his fur, I've previously just used Posh n Go which made him smell nice and made his fur easier to run my fingers through but didn't really change how it looked. I've never seen his fur so soft AND it has a shine on the black patches.

I will be sure to take many, many pictures of Scribble for you and for Eve's memory :)

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:37 am

Yes - I thought of Eve too when I saw Scribble, aw!

NoCableisSafe, goodness...look at the little ones growing up so fast. Okay, I'm really really REALLY partial to Cow! <3

clairey

Post   » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 am

I love the picture of Meribel grooming while the girls grab some lunch.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"I will be sure to take many, many pictures of Scribble for you and for Eve's memory :)"

Awe! Thank you. I look forward to many photos. <3