Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 pm

What adorable gifts and those pics.............too cute!!!

I love the whale one....never seen anything like it.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 am

I spotted the whale I. The toy section of TK Maxx! I can not imagine how it could be used as a toy really, much better suited to housing a sleepy piggy.

The Christmas pud, Robin and Christmas angel beds were from Piggy Palace. It's ages since the piggies had new beds so it was quite an occasion!

There's another small gift for today, we couldn't find it yesterday but when we cleaned out the hay box in the piggery at teatime yesterday we found it in there, some pirate pig had sneaked off with it!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 am

Those are some great presents for the pigs. I too have 2 crash pads from Piggy Palace and it's always a hit when it's in the cage. So many great photos of the girls. They really do seem excited by the opening of their presents. What a wonderful Christmas they are having.

clairey

Post   » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 pm

I particularly love the 3 bottoms picture. Also Pixie the present. Her coy smile is precious.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 am

What lovely gifts! I may have to pignap Pixie... she melts my heart so so much.

I hope you all had wonderful christmas times! And have great new years, as well. :D

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:50 am

I believe I have a well-established early claim on Pixie.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:33 pm

I like big, squishy Bear. :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Whoa! You .. . You thieves!!!!! Well, maybe, if you are very good, you can be on Fairy's list of stopovers when she goes on her World Tour, accompanied by Pixie and Squishy Bear, naturally!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh,oh!! Me, me, me!! I want to be on their list!! They have to stop in St. Louis, the tourist mecca of the world!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Haha , I will put you on to the itinerary, Bookfan, I know Fairy would love to visit St. Louis!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:34 pm

I think Fairie should learn to Skype!

Or maybe they need their own broadcast channel - the Fairie Network!

wibster1

Post   » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Must admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Pixie too! Think she just reminds me of my avatar piggy George. X