Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 pm

He was a real sweetie, Piggywig.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 am

Yes, he is so cute. I will probably share at least one of your boys

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 am

Wow. I got the bill for Snickers surgery yesterday and it was like losing him all over again. All that money, and no Snickers. It ground what little holiday spirit right under my heel. My other boys are such a joy, though. And Leo, my kitty, is right there too. Don't worry, the boys are totally safe around him, and all my cages are cat-proof. Leo is sixteen, so his interest is more along the lines of Fancy Feast than anything furry. It always has been.

They tried to cut expenses where they could (by not billing me for meds and things), but it was so expensive. Poor Snickers. We tried so hard to save you.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm sorry. Do you have insurance?

Piggywig

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

No, none for my piggies or Leo. But oh, joy of joys, the third cut arrived yesterday. So there was a cage cleaning and then a handing out of the Good Hay, and All Was Well.

It makes me happy to make them happy. And that's the whole point, right?

I started to try to take photos last night but they were so happy with their hay and I was feeling kind of down so I just left them alone to enjoy. Pictures can wait.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Hugs to you and hope you're feeling better. At least you are assured that everything was done for Snickers. I too just got my KMS 3rd cut and it's so green and lovely. My girls are crowing it down as well.

Piggywig

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Pictures can wait.... but not very long! Everyone was in a happy mood, so, out came the blanket and the bows and the camera.

Here we are, still, and looking all the same way, at the same time, at the camera.
xmas13trio by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Hey, what's going on over there?
xmas13left by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

My little puffy, frosty snowpig
xmas13louie by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

And Leo, my love (he went first, before the guys peed all over the blanket)
2013xmas 003 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Happy Holidays

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:01 pm

So pretty!

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 am

Thank you! Now I need to wash that blanket so we can use it for snuggling. (I'm behind on my laundry.)

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:53 pm

It's after the holidays, but I think this hat looks like Shwartz's hat from the "A Christmas Story" movie. Don't you think? Louie's bundling up because it's freezing cold here in the so-called sunny South.

louieswartzperfect by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Oh, he's adorable, Piggywig!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:44 am

Oh Louie! Heart, be still! You are so handsome, baby boy!