The Three Little Pigs and the Big, not so Bad, Cuy!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Usually, Bean has just woken up. He loves to sleep in his fleece beds, and he gets a lot of static! I do love his hair too, I think it is adorable. Of course I might be slightly biased.

Charlie is a huge snuggle pig. He is really shy but when you get him out, he squishes right down on your lap.

I gave Beanie a haircut today, I got some pictures. I will post soon once I get them all uploaded to photobucket.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 am

Pictures! Pictures!

I've never had a piggy with crazy hair like that. I love it.

KhloeKinsella

Post   » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:08 pm

I love all your piggies! Especially Beanie! He's just soooo cute!

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Yes, they are cute!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:20 am

Bean says "Tanks for all the nice comments. I do tink I am rather handsome myself."
Uploading pics to photobucket now, so hopefully not much longer. I am just so busy will all my work, bonding my bunnies, and caring for the zoo!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello all the piggies of Guinea Lynx, Bean here!
My favorite two-leg (who calls herself Mommy) really wants to post some photos, but she is very busy at the moment. So I thought, being the considerate (and very handsome) pig that I am, that I would post some picture for her. Most of them are of me because I am obviously the best piggy (although mommy says she loves everypig the same) so I should get the spotlight.
Aren’t I handsome?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Oh, yes, painfully handsome!!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Sorry, that post was meant to be longer, I pressed submit instead of preview. Lynx, could you please delete that one. This is the whole thing.
Hello all the piggies of Guinea Lynx, Bean here!
My favorite two-leg (who calls herself Mommy) really wants to post some photos, but she is very busy at the moment. So I thought, being the considerate (and very handsome) pig that I am, that I would post some picture for her. Most of them are of me because I am obviously the best piggy (although mommy says she loves everypig the same) so I should get the spotlight.
Aren’t I handsome?
The other day, my Mommy insisted on “cleaning me up.” I didn’t like it.
She trimmed my nails.
She weighed me. (I’m not fat, I’m fluffy!)
She trimmed my hair! Look at my horrible Butt-cut!
And she cleaned out what she calls my “boarly bits.” You are not getting a picture of that though, so ill just give you a funny pic of me winking.
I only forgave her for this stuff when she gave me a carrot to nom.
I think she did this to all the other piggies too, but she says I am the only one who got pictures because the other pigs kept running away.
After my long day, I took a nap.
I am tired now, so no more pictures, but I will include some pics of the other pigs and some Christmas picture for your enjoyment.
I think every picture of Charlie is of him hiding.
Oh, found one where he’s out!
Midnight cashewing.
Christmas picture!
An honorary piggy!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Disclaimers:
1: I have no idea why the pics are so large. I resized them all to 500x375 on photobucket, and saved them.
2: In pic number 2, Beans nails are not as long as they look. It is just the way he is standing. (and I trimmed his nails right after the pic)
3: Bean did not get the whole carrot. It was divided among all the pigs.
4: I do not regularly use shredded paper as litterbox paper. I usually use wood pellets, but I had run out.

I just don't want to look like a bad piggy owner. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Please do not post so many pictures on one page!!!!

When pages load horribly slowly it is very hard on those of us with poor internet!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Oops, sorry Lynx! I'm still new to this. What is the max number of pics on one page?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

It depends on the size of the pictures -
and the speed of my internet ;-)

Try to post nice compressed, compact pictures, maybe a top of 20 per page. Fewer is better.