Three boars, one cage.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Aw,!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Maisie is so cute! I love her little brown splodge.

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I just love the pictures and the stories!! What a great herd you have!!

Breadfan4

Post   » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Maisie is so cute! As is the rest of the heard as well!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Lovely to see the photos of your herd enjoying their time out. Everyone is looking great. So sorry for your loss of Allsorts. I can't believe I missed reading your thread since Feb this year. She was a beautiful girl.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Thank you for your kind compliments :)

I now have my fingers and toes crossed for more nice weather as the summer time comes closer and closer. I can't wait for the days when I can rush home to spend a few hours with the piggies outside before it's dark!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 am

"Hello it's me, Maisy again! I don't have much time to tell you what's been going on because we've just gotten some fresh hay. I hope you all don't like hay or else I'll have to stop being friends with you. Mummy says I have to share with my aunts, uncles, grandpa and friends and I don't like sharing my dinner much."

"Don't take it badly, look at the size of the pigs I have to share with! It's hard enough getting enough veggies in this cage."

"Food in the cage is so scarce that Scribble couldn't believe his luck when he was given such a big head of lettuce all to himself. We laughed after because he had to stand up on his hind legs before the person gave him only one leaf."

"I want to tell you something exciting. We had a cage change! Person told mummy that it was because Scribble was being a-word-that-I'm-not-allowed-to-say to the other pigs and they didn't have enough room to get away. I don't have any problems with Scribble because I'm small and nimble and a ninja-pig so I can outrun him when he rumbles. One day I even rumbled at HIM and then he got told off by aunty for chasing me!"

"This is our cage change before the top level opened up again. It was being "Pickled" says the person and we're not allowed to stand on the floor when it's pickling."

"This is where the hay lives. It's my favourite bit."

"And there are places to hide from people under the ramp and the corridor upstairs! You can see signs that sometimes our person doesn't feed us enough because the bowls are the wrong way up."

"And upstairs there is the cosy corner where all of the warm beds live. Mummy says this is also where pigs go if they don't feel well, but they can't get out unless the person says so I don't want to be unwell because I like going down the ramp when I want."

"Downstairs this is my favourite water bottle... and that is Annie eating my hay."

"And now that we have more room my mummy and I can have hay in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime and not have to wrestle so much with other piggies!"

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am

Okay, there are so many things I love about this page. Fabulous sunny photos on the grass! I'll never get to do that here in Hong Kong as I don't trust the park grass and we don't have a garden. I loved the CC cage setup, it always makes me happy looking at other people's CC cages, that cozy corner looks sooo comfortable! AND the kitchen is the best part! All those mounds of hay. Oh, you piggies have got it so good :)

clairey

Post   » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:47 pm

I love that cage, there's something for every piggy mood.

It sounds like Scribble is the living proof that a boarly boar doesn't change when he's neutered! Does he get peed on much?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Lovely set-up and must be great fun for the pigs. I always admire those with 2nd level areas for their pigs, as I worry that it will be difficult to clean the underneath area. Better not show the photos to my girls as they'll be lining-up to move over, or writing a petition for a cage change as well.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:06 pm

I adore your cages! And Scribble is officially on the pignap list.

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 am

aww Scribble and his Chewie face <3 Can't believe how big your babies have grown!