The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

clairey

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 am

I'm so sad. :( You couldn't not love determined Ouiser.

rshevin

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hugs. It hurts so badly. They're just the sweetest little things.

minismama

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Today, even the house eagles stand silently beside piles of neatly folded fleece and tip their heads in homage to Ouiser.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 pm

So sorry for your loss. I'm heart broken for you. I hope Snickers is doing ok.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 pm

So sorry for your loss, Alden. Do give Snicks some extra kisses.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Good-bye our beautiful funny little Ouiser. Rest well and remember how much you were loved.

Gentle scritches to Snickers and hugs to you.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

I just left a note on the medical thread, but I feel like leaving one again. She really was one of my favorites - so funny, determined and intelligent.

I am so sorry. She was lucky to have you and Snickers.

goosey1019

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am

I'm so sorry Alden. Miss Ouiser was one of my GL favorite pigs. And not just because my nickname is Ouiser. Neal left me yesterday and I bet she will love to boss him around at the rainbow bridge.

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:40 am

Dear Ouiser, you had such a big personality. I'm going to miss your ouiser-butt and your impeccable housekeeping skills and all the folded cuddle cups that have come under your paws. Alden, that last photo of Snick lying right by Ouiser's door is the sweetest, reminds me of the scene for UP when Ellie was dying and Carl was right by her bedside.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:52 am

Albert says: Enough sadness! Today is the day he rolls out his big money-making scheme.

How would YOU like to learn how to lose 16% of your body weight in 30 minutes or less?

This process can work for EVERYBODY who's a little fluffy!

Ta-da!
Yes, you look emaciated and your head looks too big for your body, but hey, that's IN right now!

Albert is accepting orders when accompanied by advance payment in vegetables.

While Albert was doing his promotional photoshoot, Snickers had a little dinner-date.

There was some rumbling at first but they settled down super-fast. Until we can figure out a longer-term solution for the Snick, he may be having dinner with Cookie daily. It gives him something to think about.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 am

Is Cookie two-timing Albert? I hope his luscious locks grow back soon.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:44 am

I think Albert needs a new hairdresser. ;-)
He actually looks surprisingly svelte (is that too unmanly a word to use on a hunk like Albert?) without his locks.