Skinny Pig Palace

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 am

I am especially loving the inquisitive Barnaby-in-the-basket photo.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:56 am

All your pictures are adorable but I like the one of Seymour. He looks like he's impatiently waiting for something.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Thank you!

Seymour is always waiting for something, a treat or a snuggle most often.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Every few months it is coconut oil time for the pigs!
I don't bath them, so it is great to clean them off nicely and without the stress or risk of drying out their skin. All the boys are used to it and I actually think enjoy the feeling afterwards, I witness popcorns when placed back into their cage.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 am

Dark epithelial cells!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:48 pm

<zoo docent voice>
Did you know that when you touch a wet bongo, such as when it's raining or if your hand is wet, you come away with red dye on your hand? but the hair of the bongo is not quantifiably less red?
</docent>

It must feel good to get all those skin cells off, though. I'm itchy just looking at it.

LainLockey

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:22 pm

That photo of Calvin sleeping (towards the top of the last page) is just too cute! It's almost unbearable.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Calvin is known for sleeping with his eyes closed at all times :)

I got a good picture of Ernie today. It is hard to catch one because he moves so much.

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

OMG....LOVE that pic of Ernie!!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm

They are both so cute, skinnypigs1! Ernie is especially perky!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Those are two fabulous pictures.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:02 am

Everytime I see your updates it fuels my desire to own a skinny one day!! That will make me pig collection complete :) (has there ever been skinnies in rescues over there??) Although here in HK it's almost impossible to find a skinny at the SPCA, I've only ever seen one once years ago in the pet shop.

OHHHH! Okay, that photo with calvin sleeping, first pic on the last page...is that really how pink he is?!

What pampered pigs wiped down with coconut oil, Barnaby looks very pleased with his bum. and what a great Easter photoshoot, I'm always so lazy to do photoshoots...