The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Cookie channels her inner Ouiser, while Albert licks out an empty pellet-bowl. Because you just never know.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:58 pm

She learned from the Master Folder. :)

clairey

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Albert might hate me for what I'm about to ask...

Is he on heart meds? Something in my memory says he is. Or was at one point. Anyway, while I was pondering how it must feel to him to suddenly be 150g lighter - which is equivalent to a reasonably full backpack, I'd think - I wondered if keeping his hair shortish might be better for his heart cos he's carrying less weight around.

Sorry, Albert!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm

He is on heart meds. But he doesn't move enough that I'd think it's BETTER for him. In fact I'd think the extra fluff is just about the kind of weight a doctor would think he should lift. But who knows... either way I'm sure he notices the difference!

It might be projection again, but I can't bring myself to cut it when it's chilly. I cut it this week right after we turned on the a/c. The dogs have fared similarly. When I look at an animal and feel hot on their behalf, it's time for a haircut. :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:12 am

I wonder who that little ear flap belongs to - can we see the little nose that goes with it, please?

I was so sorry to hear about Ouiser, I know she had the best life with you . . .

Albert's fur!!!! Might be worth saving so you can knit a spare Albert up when you have enough! (Or send it to clairey to shape into her own little Albert!)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 am

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:59 am

This is too mean!!! That is an adorable nose, and bonus starfish foot! :) More, please!!!

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

Oh, you're killing us, who is that?!

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Can I see the bum...

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Piggy nose!!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 pm