Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

Hunybee

Post   » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm so happy for Snick! She's a beauty too! I haven't posted in a while, but with all the sad news lately, I couldn't pass this happy moment up!

minismama

Post   » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Okay, IF she came to you already having
small head disease, and, IF the baby daddy is the Texel, then would it not be within the realm of possibility for at least one of the pups to come out looking like .....SNICKERS? (look at her colouring)

SwtMelly

Post   » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 pm

I know crap-all about genetics, but we are think mom might have been the texel or carrier. There were two texel-ish boys, and two Abbyruvian boys. Its very possible she was 'seen to' by more than one. But, yes, a widdle Snicky is possible.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

C.C is gorgeous and so glad she and Snickers are getting along. She sounds quite sassy and looks like she'll have quite the impressive rooster tail as well. Can't wait to read more of their antics together.

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:11 am

A sheltie! We need a hairy pig to rival Albert's crazy fluff. Although currently he doesn't pose much rivalry. Poor Albert and his shave.

She reminds me of Emma Mc ChompChomp, the colors and furstyle. I like how your last photo's cuddle cups and fleece are all gentle pastel colors.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 am

Emma McChompChomp! Does anyone know how she's doing?

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:26 am

What a beauty! I'm glad to see her!

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 am

aww she's beautiful and feisty enough to handle herself around him by the sound of it :D

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 am

What a great heartwarming story!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 am

Aww! She is gorgeous :) I am so pleased - what a beautiful herd you have! Happy New Home, Claudia . . . !

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 am

Congrats Alden and Snickers on the new resident. She's adorable, as always!

So, does she know about the hair stylist thing yet? :P

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 am

C C is beautiful! I'm so glad she's working out with Snickers. She's probably already figured she now lives the good life!