Reese's Pieces

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 pm

I'd be delighted! I think I already have at least one great photo of yours but being able to pick between two great photos is even better!

LainLockey

Post   » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am

Yes, I sent one of Tayto previously. Absolutely! Better (although maybe harder) to have too many to choose from than too few.

LainLockey

Post   » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

I owe you all an update. In the interim here's a photo of a wee baby pig I got to babysit last weekend. He is so well socialized - and 100% litter trained. I was impressed. Isn't he a cutie?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:00 am

Oh my, what a sweetheart. Social and litter trained as well. What an unbeatable combination

tashab

Post   » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Very cute indeed, although that is a 'what do you want human creature?' kinda face

LainLockey

Post   » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:23 pm

I couldn't believe it, GP_mum, I've never met a litter trained pig. I'll admit I may have wanted to keep him.
It certainly is that kind of face! He was none too pleased that I interrupted his floor time adventuring to take a picture. Haha.

LainLockey

Post   » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 pm

I've fallen behind... So much has happened and I have plenty to share, I'll definitely have some new photos up soon. I just thought I'd pop in a leave a note about the wee pig I babysat : With a little convincing *wink wink* his family adopted a friend for him! Hurray!

LainLockey

Post   » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 pm

As I'd mentioned, things have been a little crazy around these parts. I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a new face in our household.

This is Rosie, she came to us from a military family that was being relocated and were unable to take her. The short story is that they struggled with finding her a new home (they didn't want to rehome her to a family with small children), less than a week before their move a friend brought her to my attention and I couldn't resist reaching out. She's between 2 1/2 and 3 years old, my home is her 3rd, and she was born with only one eye. She has some health issues I'm trying to work out but overall she's a bright little girl with a very sweet demeanor.

tashab

Post   » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 am

Aw, look at her! She's lovely. I hope her health issues are nothing too big.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:43 am

Yes, Rosie does indeed look like a very sweet pig. Hopefully, you'll have her health issues under control soon.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:45 pm

She is beautiful. I hope her health improves for you.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm

She is so cute!