Everyday's a Dede Day!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 am

She's gorgeous!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 am

Lovely photos. Love her expressions in these outdoor shots. Great to see her munching on the grass. Can she eat them on her own or do they need to be cut 1st?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 pm

What a cutie she is.

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 am

GP_mum She can eat the grass on her own, in fact she hasn't yet needed a trim! Her molars are doing well, since they're all there they file each other down and her bottom front tooth somehow is keeping the two front top teeth filed down.

LainLockey

Post   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:33 pm

I love the photos, she really seems to be enjoying the fresh grass! She sure is cute.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm

She is so adorable and photogenic. We all want more pictures please!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Posting to try to get us to a new page and hopefully more pictures of the ever cute Delta. More photos of her mum wouldn't hurt either.

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 am

I'll take some more pictures in the next few days, and will make sure to include Ron and Darla (If possible!) in the pictures.

So, next time I'll post on this thread, it'll be with more piggy pictures!

I'll end this post with a picture of Precious which I'd taken last year, when she had a little time outside to munch on some grass! I'm glad that, even though for a short while, I was able to share my life with Precious and little Dede...they were both such amazing girls.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 am

That is such a beautiful picture, Rodent-Cuddles.

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 am

Because Darla hardly ever came out, and was such a scared girl about everything...I made the decision to put Darla into my herd, as another girl in my herd (Pixie), was just terrified of everything, and once she was in with my herd she relaxed and became a more out-going guinea.

So to help Darla, just relax...and actually live life, she has been separated from Ron and Delta and has joined my herd, which including Darla consists of 7 girls and a de-sexed boy.

I will do a longer post (more about Delta!)tomorrow, but here are some pictures of Darla with her new friends.

Already she has become more confident and is actually coming out while we're there, stays out while we move around and talk...just knowing that she will have more of an life with my herd, makes me feel like I did the right thing for Darla.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 am

It's great to hear that Darla is gaining confidence from being in a herd. Have to also compliment the lovely cage set-up - the pigs have loads of cosy places to chill out in. Also love the choice of fleece used.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 pm

I love the "door"! Must be fun to run through!