PiggyLand from PoLand

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Very gorgeous pictures! Some cute piggies.

Glad that they got along, that is always nice.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:59 pm

I love your pictures but too many take forever to load. Maybe only one or two per thread? or conversational threads in between? A max of 30 per page? I counted 50 posted pictures on this page so far.

GPIG

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I've never been a big fan of skinny pigs but Chrumson has just changed that. I want one exactly like him!

GPIG

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm

And that is one sharp lens you are using, what lens are you using?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 am

How can you tell it's a long lens?

Oh, I think she told me it was a phone?

p.s. we're on a new page!!

GPIG

Post   » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm

No, I said sharp lens. I's incredibly sharp - in focus, much more so than you normally see. It's especially noticeable on the very first photo. You can see it in others as well and notice how some of them are really sharp in places but that's depth of field issue.

gds

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:22 am

It's been a while. Sorry for that, but due to health issues (mine) I just couldn't find time.

LYNX what do You mean "we're on a new page"?

GPIG I use Nikon D60 with standard lens. I have to admit I don't pay a lot of attention how I make my photos.
But surely I can use some proffesional advice..

Lynx I had no idea that to many photos also can be disturbing.
I thought more is better. Silly me:)
Of course I can add 2 or 3, no problem.
Fresh ones:
[images missing - Lynx]

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:18 am

gds, there are some people still on dialup and some people who have slow "fast" internet. This can make loading a page full of pictures very difficult (takes a very long time and uses lots of bandwidth). I live in the country and internet for me is very expensive with limited bandwidth. Also sometimes super slow (drives me nuts, with what I have to pay). I am sure I am not the only person who has these issues. And a new page means all the pictures you loaded in a post don't have to load again. You start over on a new page with more pictures and they can be fewer so the page loads more easily.

But I absolutely do love your pictures! Don't quit, just slow down and it will be better for many of us.

What kind of food are you feeding them in the bowl?

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:15 am

They are adorable. You made a very nice cage--and I am jealous of the view!

MaraC

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I don't like skinnyes, but yours are relly cute! I love the floopy ears!

Where are you from? I have the same petshop cage and baby blue fleece with "strings" at the ends here, in Romania!

Kimera

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Both gds and me are from Łódź, Poland. No wonder we have the same blankets, they are easily available either from IKEA or Jyisk shops!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 pm

What pretty skinnies! I think they are so expressive through their little faces.