Young pigs needing a home, Scotland, UK

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:03 am

I'm so glad that all of the pregnancies went well. I was worried for the poor little ladies!

I'll tell Podrick he's a daddy now so he'll have to go out and get a job to pay all of the maintenance for them.

I'm looking forward to the photo's.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:13 am

Can't wait to see the pup pics. Nothing cuter.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Oh, sucker is not the word. I fell hook, line and sinker!

Podrick, you have to man up now and provide for your 10 children. ;-) Hopefully there is no more sign of your little extras. See, you are so handsome even the lice can't keep their hands off you!

The 3 little boars from the first litter have been separated, I guess they want to get back in with mum! More pics coming soon. OMG I can't wait to have piggies running about the place again. New carpet or not. :-)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:12 pm

They want to go back with their mom or they want some of that luscious mound of hay!!?

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:02 am

Look at that frilly tutu on little white piggy!

10 children!! I bet once Podrick has settled into his new house with Jon and hopefully Anselmo he'll be quite happy he's so far away from them all. Just imagine if they all wanted to come and visit Daddy!!

I'm glad that there are no signs of more!

New piggies are the best, especially little ones. I could hear Podrick running around in his cage at the weekend, I think he thought no-one was around. Boyfriend has named him the fasted pig in the world as he doesn't like being picked up.

I'm looking forward to seeing more photos, especially of your new pigglies webs!

Podrick is getting better at being handled so I'll get a few photos on him. He needs weighing too as he's got quite a podgy tummy on him now.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Super cute little boar babies.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:26 am

We have photo's of a Podrick Payne.

Hiding in "The Tube of Safey" away from the nasty people and camera

Multi-coloured lip!!:

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Podrick is very handsome. He'll come around!

GPIG

Post   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Love that face

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 pm

He's adorable. Am sure he'll be feeling more secure over time.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:21 am

His whiskers are white, even though they grow out of red and black fur. Pretty cool.

He's actually hiding from law enforcement, coming after him for back child support for ten young'uns. :-)

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

"Dad, dad, don't think you can shirk your responsibilities by running across the border!"

"You know there's all our educations to pay for too, and by the way, I want... I want... I want... No, I NEEEEEEDD... PULEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE, daaaaad....!"