Reese's Pieces

LainLockey

Post   » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you all! I'm absolutely smitten. She's one of the snuggliest snuggler I've ever snuggled.

With regard to her health, I'm really hoping that the issues are nothing too serious. When her family dropped her off they outlined what they'd been feeding her and her diet was VERY heavy on greens. They dropped her off with as much fresh food items as I would feed my own pigs in a whole week. Just before they left they warned me that she often had soft poops and not to worry because that was normal for her. She has VERY soft poops, not liquid, but certainly not normal. I've decided to restrict veggies and fruits for a few days before calling the vet, just to see if the soft poops are a result of diet. She also drinks a TON of water, I am hoping it is because she'd had a salt lick (which I took away immediately).

LainLockey

Post   » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi everyone! I suppose it's been a while, hasn't it? Summertime has been so enjoyable that I've found it hard to find the time to write.

I've been spending lots of time outdoors munching on grass and sunning myself on the deck. I've also had the pleasure of eating lots of in-season treats like wild blueberries and strawberries - PLUS the human has been growing kale, apples, cucumbers and celery for me. It all tastes so fresh and delicious! Of course I share with the other piggy residents too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

What an adorable guinea pig you are! And such tasty treats your human brings!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Reese, is that you, looking ever so handsome? Love how fluffy he is.

LainLockey

Post   » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 pm

LainLockey

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Early this morning, during some routine snuggles, the human insisted on taking "selfies" with me. For some reason the results amused her greatly. I don't really get it...

I was enjoying the snuggles but the "selfies" distracted her from giving me scritches, which I much prefer. To help return her focus to me I peed on her housecoat. My plan didn't work as I'd hoped...

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:16 am

Hahaha! that last one is like cat bearding.