WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Kramer knows the best cozy places to hide! It's always to funny trying to get them out when it's time to wash though, isn't it. :-P

Linshad02, good to hear the girls like their new beds. Hope they are still getting along well. I keep wanting to sing Alice's Restaurant, do you know that song? There needs to be a piggy version.

Aww, the little sultan Hugo :-) At least he hides behind curtains and not under his harem of pillows, smart boy.

Hey iastate09, we've caught up since, part 2 in washing today.

How to put the moving into few words as possible and convey all and more that went wrong...F.U.B.A.R. (F'ed Up Beyond All Reasoning).
If it could go wrong, it did, and 5 other things with it. Still got sun poisoning (and all problems that come with that) day before we got the big moving truck. Right side of upper back kept cramping and putting me in tears, and then my sugar levels decided to bottom line several days in a row. A 4x8 peg board got dropped on my bare left foot, right foot has a bruise on the bottom of half the foot, and those are just some of the highlights. I won't bring up what led to loss of internet and computer problems.
There is still a lot of sorting and figuring out. What I haven't mentioned yet was my sewing room size was reduced x'3 so there's going to be some more changes in the future on what is available.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Sorry you got injured! Hope the move proves to be a positive one for you in retrospect!!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 am

WS, Should I have gotten a package yet? :)

PinkRufus
Contributor in 2020

Post   » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Roger and Hugo testing out their new cabana!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Very cute!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Hugo and Roger are just so adorable!
Thank you for brightening up my gloomy mood, it was just what I needed :)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Hawkeye just loves his new turtle!!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 am

Hawkeye does look rather cozy in there doesn't he! And probably wondering why you have a camera instead of veggies!!
Another smile to brighten up my evening, thank you :-)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 am

In recovery, Rudy stealthily re-purposes his corner pocket to protect himself from eagles while hydrating.

:)

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm

I love how they "re-purpose" stuff and re-arrange what they need. Very funny!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Rudy, you are so silly. Surely using that way must help speed up recovery, being able to avoid those dirty ol' house eagles ;-)
Thank you for sharing!!

Seeing little ones enjoying their things, it just gives me warm and fuzzy happy feelings. I really do appreciate the pictures, my brighter spots on the gloomy days, or month as case may be, and do repeatedly go back to when I need another smile. As much as I hate to admit it, not much else has gotten me to actually smile this past year that didn't have something with a piggy (or other animal) in, so in a way, all the photos have been a life line of sort.
Onward to making more happy memories!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Now until September 6th, Free Shipping within the USA on any order $75.00 or more.

There are still some Loungers, Tunnels, and Cozy in the pre-made section on sale to.

Cheers!!