Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 pm

They all look like "proper" English princesses. Thriving in fairy-land!

tashab

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:56 pm

They all have such glossy fur. I agree that there is something magical about your cottage.

wibster1

Post   » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:25 am

Love the idea of the "so superior look". Have to ask why two of the girls are called pirate pigs? Just wondering where that came from. So glad that you've posted pictures of your girls again Mildred. Was really missing the updates which cheer me up so much. They all look so beautiful. x

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 am

The definition of a Pirate-Pig: sneaky, bold, thievish, bossy, rampant! Always on the lookout for the next snack to get their teeth into first. Sending other piggies off to walk the . . . length of the Piggery while THEY stuff their fuzzy, cheeky little faces with fresh grass. Bouncy, bold and did I mention bossy?

Flo, on the other hand, is firm, in control, organised (ie she sits ON the snacks so the others can't get their portions until SHE says they can)! A proper Lady!

Pixie is happy to keep a low profile, as is Pansy - not easy when you are very rotund and actually quite tall!

It was magical . . . I have to say the magic seems distant right now. You will be fed up of hearing me say how much I miss Fairy . . .

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 am

Mildred, Fairy was a special and unique creature that you, and through you-us, were fortunate to know.

We miss her and her stories as well. She will always hold a special place in all our hearts.

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:49 am

I second what Bugs Mom said. I don't think we would ever get tired of you stating how much you miss Fairy.

Fairy (through you) crept into all of our hearts, and when she left, our hearts have a little piece missing. We can only imagine the hole in your heart, but know that Fairy is in your heart, as in ours as well.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm

I miss Fairy too. A lot! The girls look so happy and ... round :-)

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Round & sleek!

Good to see the Mittens clan again.

Zoe

Post   » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi Mildred. I miss Fairy too, and I never met her. I wasn't even her mom, like you were. I love to see that there is still a lot going on in Fairyland though. Love your herd
. Thank you for the pictures and the report! Carry on.

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 am

What a bunch of beautiful piggieeess.

I miss Fairy too Mildred. I think we all do. *hugs* <3

Wheekers3

Post   » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:32 pm

You having five piggies reminds me of a game my boys and I would play called, "Guess the Pig ", when we had five lovely pigs.

One person lays on the couch and is trusted to scrunch eyes closed. The other player goes and selects one of the numerous pigs, and sets it on the person's chest. That person must feel and properly name pig correctly. Players take turns and a score is kept.

Of course some are easy to identify. Some are not. One of our matching pairs I could identify by springyness and odor. One boar was more muskier.

It was a lot of fun. Those were good times. Perhaps Ian would be up for it?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:50 pm

What a good game that sounds, Wheekers3! Ian has already said, though, how unfairy it is when you have a matching pair of pigs! I LOVE the idea though, I will let you know how round 1 goes!

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments, you have really helped. It's been hard again just lately.