Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Took them both to the vet this week to have their nails clipped and the vet said they were both really healthy so that made me smile. no signs of mights iether so that is a good thing.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:13 pm

I find that giving them runs through out the day makes for happyer cage dynamics. they both really love their runs. I like hearing them have fun. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Spike my baby pig as i call him is very pinngy. He loves exploring and gnawing anything in his eyeline. Chock my other pig is more chilled out. I call him my little grandad pig as he potters about whether he is in the cage or out. They are so different from each other. They like chock and cheese. I love them both very much. Its amazing how quickly you become atatched to them isnt it?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:32 pm

They are heart stealers for sure.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 am

Spike and Chock both had their veg hand fed their veg this morning. They both respondede to my hands in a positive way rather than a negitive one.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:26 am

Chock and Spike have totally recked their willo ball i got them a week ago. it now has a huge hole in it... Ooopsy

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:25 am

Me and the pigs had a good hand feeding session this morning. It was beautiful too know that my pigs trust me enough to take food from my hand

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:33 am

It's a great feeling isn't it?! My newest piggy took a piece of food from me yesterday and didn't run away. He even let me slowly stroke him on top of the head as he ate. It was so precious, as he usually runs and hides from us.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 am

I am training my pigs to stand on their back feet to get veg. Its working really well. Chock has the hang of it but poor spike doesnt...he is trying though thats the main thing. Bless him. I loves my pigs. They mean so much to me. with out them i would be totally lost.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 am

Spike is a little cuddle bug who loves his head rubs... Chock likes head rubs to but he prefers his back being stroked.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Just a wee update to let you all know that the boys are doing well... They loves their lap time cuddles both of them do. Spike is still a bit of a fidget but we are working on extending his lap time by a cupple of mins a week and it seems to be working. Every pig is different after all so each pig will take a different amount of time to ajust

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 am

Had a tender moment with the pigs today. I was hand feeding them and they were letting me stroke them while they ate..-So beautiful :)