You're the one for me fatty!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:07 am

I'm sorry Chubbles is having these problems and wish the best for her. Congratulations on Truffle Mouse. She's cute!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:35 am

Truffle is fab!

Brainerror

Post   » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 am

Less cute/fab now she turns out to be a dominant pig and bit Pudding during first attempt introduction.. ugh.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:13 am

Oh dear, sorry to hear that in addition to Chubbles issues that you now have 2 pigs trying to fight for position of top pig. I hope Chubbles is doing ok.

What are you still planning to do with Truffle who's very cute and has lovely colouring. It's so hard when introducing a new pig to the existing herd.

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:32 am

She bit Pudding pretty bad (puncture wound, graphic: ) so she's separated again. I may do it in stages. I know her and Nibbler get along, so I may pair her up with her for a few weeks and then try again with Pudding.
They're divided by grids so they can still see/smell/interact with each other.

It looked so peaceful... then an hour later hell broke loose!!

Truffle was all like 'W00t? I didn't start it' after the fight.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 am

The 1st photo was probably the calm before the storm. Everyone looked pretty relaxed. Poor Truffle, she looked rather stressed out after her disagreement with Pudding. AT least she and Nibbler get along.

Lunatic Pandora

Post   » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Truffle looks like my Albert in that second photo. They have very similar colouring. I'm sorry that she and Pudding aren't getting along at the moment.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:27 am

I know that face, yeah, that innocent "I have no idea how that started/happened" face..!

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:23 pm

momo! <3 missed seeing you here my big sis xxx
yeah truffle is a little lady with character alright!

Some good news too: Nibbler's pain meds are sufficient now and she no longer chews her fur off and Chubbles' hormone injections have promising effects as her nipples have shrunk since tuesday! yaaay.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm glad you're having some good news with your herd.

tashab

Post   » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Yay good news!

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:03 am

well.. nibbler and truffle are split up again. Truffle kept randomly attacking her for no reason and now she has a URI.......... pigs!