WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Yay for sales!

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 pm

I just have to stop - my budget is cracking. My pigs all love love love the acorn house, the pumpkin house, the sled, the turtle - anything that comes from winde spirit!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am

I know what you mean Jacqueline! There is always the getting ready for Christmas excuse too :-p.

dribble

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:24 pm

I feel like an idiot asking, but can you help me find the fabric selection page? Thanks in advance.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Naw, don't feel like that Dribble! I keep trying to put the milk in the pantry and pantry stuff in the fridge for few weeks now. *blush*.

The fabrics link is on the right side of web site pages now, under were it says Products and Pre-mades.

Here also is a direct link to Fabrics

Hope that helps!

dribble

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Right there where it's supposed to be, isn't it! Do you ever walk into a big store looking for something and ask a clerk where it is and you're standing right in front of it? No? Me neither. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Nope, I don't do that at least once a year. :-p

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Sorry, I can't resist adding my little story.

The inspection sticker on my care says 7/2014. I go through great machinations to take a day off of work, figure out the best day and time to line up, and I'm there. First thing in the morning. First in line. I'm so proud.

I pull up. The monster of a man grumbles good morning as I hand him my papers. He pauses then points to my sticker, and the additional sticker that allows me a year's extension. "You don't need to be here till next year" he says.

I pause. I smile oh so sweetly, and say, "I knew that." Another longer pause. "Have a great day" I say as I turn around and I back my car out and drive away. . .

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Hehehe, that's too funny Jacqueline. I can say I haven't done that before.
Years ago when I was 21-23'ish I went into work one night and everyone looking at me like I was certifiable crazy. It wasn't my night to work! Did it 5 more times in 15 years and countless close calls caught myself or S.O. caught me just before leaving the house.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:25 pm

A new Paw Crew Member in the future?

LAGPR posted a video last month about a skittish guinea pig that was almost ready to graduate to being adoptable and I seen the video on a whim. Usually I don't watch out of state ones, not unless I'm already planning to travel and passing through. But, for some odd reason I watched Beatrizs. (Meant to be?)
Something inside clicked and I fell in love. For the first time in nearly a year, I found a piggy that "feels right".

So the quest to find someone traveling even remotely towards Texas, or just east even from southern California. Alas, nothing and nobody has yet responded. But I am determined to get to Beatriz and bring her home!

In a effort to raise the money I need to make the entire 25 hours drive there and 25 hours back home. Gas estimation (by mapquest) is over $500 and that is not including any food, drink, or even a night at a cheap motel to rest.
Crazy, I know, but you explain logic to a heart.

How can you help?

Simply place a order!
Spoil your loved ones while you help us make our family a reality.
If you aren't to worried about what fabric prints are used, I have many things unlisted that is pre-cut and that means I'll get them done even faster, and to you.

Acorn, Gumdrop, and Pumpkin Houses are all $5.00 off for the fundraising duration.
Everything in the Pre-made section is discounted !
And all pre-designed Cage Blankets are also discounted !

For those that rather send money, I've created a donation button on my Sales & What's New page.

Happy Wheeking!

Edit to add - I'd be more then happy to help other paws travel if needed.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 pm

That is an awfully cute guinea pig! I hope everything works out for you!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Thank you Lynx.
Another one or two might be in for some luck to :-)