Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

Zoe

Post   » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Lovely photos and nice to see you and the furry ones back. If those guys knew what that sign said though, I don't think they would approve!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:28 am

All those fury faces, all that adorableness!
I miss here, where all the fluff and happening are...
and yes, no surprise here, I lurve Flo.

MotaroRIP

Post   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Mildred I love your thread, I feel like you should write a series of children's books or something. You have such a good storytelling voice with awesome pictures.

Zoe

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Ditto what MotaroRIP says.

Miss you Mildred, and your little piggies too. Sending good thoughts.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 pm

I agree with MotaroRIP, I thought of that right from the start because her stories are always so colorful, Fairy was such a character, and I just love the narrative.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello there everyone!

Here I am! Thanks for all your kind comments, you are all lovely. I am sorry I haven't been posting - you will be pleased to hear all the girls are fit and healthy, noisily munching here in the kitchen as I type.

Life has been a little hectic what with re homing Ian's aging parents (honestly, it felt like reforming a pair of elderly guineas!), they are settled in nearby now and all that is left is to clear their old house of 55 years worth of stuff, I am sure they didn't EVER throw anything away, their house is full!

I've had some tummy problems but things are under control now, it seems I have an intolerance to Citric Acid! But more annoyingly I am having trouble with my right rotator cuff tendon now, it's only a year and a bit ago I had the left one repaired. Uff, all those weeks of not being able to move my arm. Uffff!

Fairy isn't far from my thoughts at any given moment, and Sunday at 10am is always Fairy-time. It is still very hard . . . just not so raw. You know . . .

I feel I have missed so much here on GL. I will try and catch up more frequently, and take some new photos of the wild five soon. xx

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Tisk Mildred, it's the wild 4 and the adorable Pansy! ;-)

I'm glad you posted. I've been wondering how it was going with Ian's folks and the inevitable "clean-up". I'm sorry about your other arm giving you trouble though. Just what you need!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Thanks for posting, Mildred. I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm glad your herd is doing well, but sorry your arm is giving you problems.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:04 pm

I am so glad to hear from you too! I so hope surgery is not in the cards for your other shoulder.

Looking forward to seeing a few pictures of those wild (and adorable!) guineas!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi Mildred! (waves!)

I had "frozen shoulder" (adhesive capsulitis) in my right shoulder a few years ago, and it was awful. Perhaps this is what you have? My mother had problems with both her rotator cuffs and had surgery, but I wonder whether she had frozen shoulder. Mine resolved itself according to the typical timeline: about two years from start to finish. For about one year, the pain was unbearable. I live in fear that it will happen to my other shoulder, but at least if it does, I know it will get better. I have about 95% of my range of motion back.

Shoulder pain is horrible. I have much sympathy for you!

Zoe

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:44 am

Yeah! There you are! It sounds like you have an enormous amount of other stuff going on, and none of it easy. Glad to hear from you. I'm barely on here at all anymore, but you and your gang are not forgotten! Take care and come back when you can.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:13 am

Oh horrid frozen shoulder, snowflakes. I read about that problem when I was awaiting my diagnosis the year before last, it is very painful. Mine is definitely r'cuff tendon, I've had a scan.

BugsMom!! Haha! Pansy IS a pirate pig in disguise! She is a tyke! Even Flo seems a bolshie little madam! I just know that Fairy would have put them all in their places, born leader-bossiness that she was!

Hoping to take pics today :)