WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 am

Yay! have fun be safe and take LOTS of pictures!!! :)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 am

I'm so happy you are going to be able to get your girl. :) Have a safe trip!

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:48 am

Beatriz has no idea how lucky she's about to get!!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Not sure who is the luckiest one, me or the girls!

LAGPR photo

We are home!

Thank you to everyone spoiling their loved ones to help make this possible for us. We made it!! HUGS to all!! Maybe the girls will give me some ideas to implement in the next day or two.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Yay!

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Congrats mom!!! They're lovely! Can't wait for the ongoing and unfolding story. . .

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:57 pm

That is a big pig!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Beatriz is big! She's so pretty and shiny. I'm glad she's home.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:44 pm

The girls have been settling in so well, and last week I finally started to hear wheeking. I couldn't have been more happy and excited to finally hear that. Have to admit, I've been lax in work and spending more time with them then working on things like catching up on the latest going on or doing a new newsletter :)
Beatriz loves doing zoomies! She's also very strict about if I touch the dog and try to pet her with stinky dog hands. Oh nerve of me to do so!
Luna loves her new Jar House, it is comical to try an get her to come out, she actually grabs with her front paws the inside of the house. She doesn't mind me petting or snuggling with her, so long as she gets to stay in her house. I'm glad I let LAGPR pick her for me.

Thank you again to everyone who helped us unite! I can't say it enough, or how much it getting Beatriz has meant to me.

And a little wish to all...

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:28 am

Soooo nice to see such a happy ending! These girls have no idea how lucky they are - or do they? They look very comfy! Can't wait to get my LAGPR piggie!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:48 am

Woot! They are big, beautiful gals. :)

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:45 am

Do your girls fit inside a regular size hidey, or do I need to dl some quick stitching?