My Little Piggy: Friendship Is Alright I Guess

cameronpfs

Post   » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm starting this thread so I have somewhere to dump all of my piggie pictures and memories and maybe get some people that share my love for guineas to post as well. It will also be nice to have when they all grow up to remember them by.

cameronpfs

Post   » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:46 pm

https://www.flickr.com/gp/129799182@N05/aLmT37

Last night Bugzy got a cool new fort to hang out in. He now sits in the top floor most of the time and having it taking up the whole corner keeps him from bothering Nibbler next door.

cameronpfs

Post   » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:48 pm

https://www.flickr.com/gp/129799182@N05/Ez2v0X

He also got to nibble on some carrot after some floor time this morning. :)
Last edited by cameronpfs on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cameronpfs

Post   » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:54 pm

https://www.flickr.com/gp/129799182@N05/5u8N52

Nibble is a big meanie and rumbles at him all day, but after getting some new forts in the corner of both their cages and securing hay bins firmly to the other corner of either side of the partition things have calmed down.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:17 am

Your boars are very cute - it's too bad they are getting along. Hopefully things will get better as they age. The fort is a nice idea. I'm impressed that Bugzy managed to climb into it. Initially I was wondering where the pig was when I looked at the photo.

cameronpfs

Post   » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:29 am

They both like to jump on top of their boxes so I made a little fort for both. Bugzy's has two stacked boxes and nibbler has a box and then a fleece cave on top they are about the size of those little plastic stools you can buy. :)

cameronpfs

Post   » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

I cannot get over how gorgeous Bugzy is. He is so sweet and loves to snuggle and the noises he makes are adorable. I've started calling him: "little mousy mouse" , half because of the little squeek sounds he makes when I pet him, and half because of his cute little pink nose. <3

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:38 am

Bugzy really is lovely. I'm sure if he plays his cards right, it will be hard to refuse him anything.

cameronpfs

Post   » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Who could resist that cute little face and irresistible charm? He is quite the ham. Lol

cameronpfs

Post   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:13 pm

The piggies got a new set up last night Cam worked on the table all day and they love it and it is now much easier to do their cages. :)

cameronpfs

Post   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:28 pm

The babies are growing very fast, I think Bugzy might be a satin abbyruvian. He has the rosettes of an Abby, the length of a Peruvian, and his fur is super soft and the shine shows up whenever I use flash like a satin.