Everyday's a Dede Day!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 am

get well soon looking forward to hearing more about your pigs. :)

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Lynx - They're nibbling on a nice pile of yummy freshly cut grass from our backyard. All the piggies in the rescue were happy to have some yesterday...was rather quiet and peaceful while they all were just munching away! (:

Another picture, this time with their names on it.
I didn't plan to pick piggies of specific colours but it seems like all my guineas (Ron & Delta included) have either Ginger and/or White on them. Trixie was the first in the herd, so maybe it has something to do with her!

Darla is Delta's mum...she's gained so much confidence from living in a herd, she's often out in the open, and when she's feeling extra confident she comes up to the front of the cage to ask for veggies.

It is sad not having mother & daughter together but I do think it was for the best, and Ron is such an amazing "brother" to Delta...even though he has gotten a wee bit chubby since living with her!

(All my piggies are neutered and spayed apart from Delta).

Thank you all for the well wishes as well! (:

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 am

I just adore Delta's new tunnel & snuggle sack that a lady who adopted a trio made - aren't they adorable!? Although, not as adorable as little Delta who is doing very well!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

So pink and cute!!!

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:43 pm

I adore Delta, she is just to cute!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:49 am

Always glad to see photos of Delta. She's looking well.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:40 am

Wow, what a nice herd!

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:23 am

Delta when she turned 8 months old on the 22nd of November. She is going very well, is very stuck to her routine..which means she'll stick her nose up to specific foods if it's not usually the time of day she has them..I wish I knew how she can tell the time, cheeky girl!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:38 am

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:50 am

Oh my, what lovely photo of Delta. Glad to hear she's doing well and will soon be a year old.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Oh, that is indeed a lovely photo! On the possibility I do a 2016 calendar, you would be more than welcome to submit it for the possible 2016 possiblities calendar ;-)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:17 pm

What a pretty picture!