WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:06 pm

It's always tricky looking at those sites - I usually see a half dozen pigs I want to bring home. . .

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Oliver is looking quite smug in his new house. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Oliver does look pretty smug! and toasty warm. :)
Give him some chinnies for me will you iastate09.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 am

Sure will!!! He looooves chinnies. And, as always, anything I post is fair game for your website. I love still seeing Mouse on there! Oh, how I miss the little bugger. Still.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Iastate09, I'm glad seeing Mouse is happy for you, sometimes it is hard for others to see theirs and I try to remove them out of curtsy if it's mentioned.

Sales now until the 31st
Take 10%, 15%, or 20% off your order!
Visit the Sales page for codes and details.

Help me name our new house and you could win one for your own !!

Entering is simple:

Leave a comment in our thread here (or find our facebook page post) of what you might name our new house from the Cosset Cavy & Cuy corner.
Comment with as little or as many names as you like, there is no limit.

Each evening between 8-10pm, all the house names will be reviewed that was posted that day. If a house name agrees with us as the new official house name, the first person who posted that name will be selected the winner and receive the first newly named house, free!

Any others, up to next 3 following, that may have given the same winning name before 8pm cst on that day, will receive a coupon for 10% off a future order from us. If a house name isn't announced by midnight, the naming continues until the house is officially named.

All entries must be made by commenting at one of the two links above, no emails or submitted forms accepted.

(free house includes free shipping within the United States and choice of any non-premium fabric available - shipping outside of the US will be discounted $8.50. Coupons are non-transferable.)

Let the naming begin!

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:07 pm

I entered, I entered!!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:06 pm

The Yurt

I bet my chicken would like it ;-)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Only 6 hours into the house naming so I will not do any deciding tonight, but tomorrow I will start. Keep the house names coming!

Good one Lynx! A chicken? I never would have guessed one would, how neat!!

*grins at Jacqueline*

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:33 pm

I am figuring the top would come off (no?). Chickens are pretty tall but they like nice soft things. I actually started using fleece bedding for my chicken when she lost all her feathers! It was cold and I wanted something soft and warm for her (draped a fleece house too).

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 am

I would call it The Fortune Cookie House. Piggers are guaranteed to find lucky dreams inside.

SardonicSmile

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 am

It looks like a bosom, so a Bosom Buddy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:54 am

Oh, I like the Fortune Cookie idea!