possible urine scald

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:54 am

I can add your pic permanently to your thread, too (then you could remove it from your photo hosting site).

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Ditto the advice you have received. And please make all the lists you like!! It's *much* easier to read and respond to.

meganmarie

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Yes, thank you Lynx! That would be lovely!

Noted, Talishan! Thank you!

meganmarie

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Ginger is starting to have a little bit of dry-ness(little dry skin), right on the bald spot. I think it may have been what soap i was wiping her with, and that area was too sensitive, getting wet by urine each day, and then getting wiped. I rubbed coconut oil into the area.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Coconut oil sounds like a good idea.

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

Oooooh, now I can to pretend to be Talishan for a moment and say Carry on!

Thanks for the condolences, mm. Hope Ginger-pig recovers quickly from all this, and has no further issues.

(It would be nice to see a photo of her cute little face rather than her cute little bum for once, too.)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 am

LS -- LOL! That's borrowed from our UK members. Credit where credit is due lest they pull our licenses!! ;-)

Ditto on the photo being saved as a good sexing example.

meganmarie

Post   » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:57 am

Thank you, Lynx. : ) I thought so too. She is nice and 'silky smooth' now. No more dryness!

No bum photo of the Ginger!

Talishan: I didn't think the picture was THAT good. yay for a crappy camera and the steady hands of of boyfriend! :)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:56 am

"Hey, well, yeah, uhm, err, here's my front end."

Your camera is still better than my phone. Steady hands of a trusted assistant are always helpful.

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 pm

"And usually I get dinner and a movie before that money shot. . .I am a lady after all. . ."

;-)

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 am

Oh, but Ginger-pig is a lady of dignity and self-respect. We can see that clearly in her comportment in that compelling portrait captured with just a simple camera. Fancy contraptions would only slight such a sweet expression as seen on that little face; a sweet expression that suggests no impurity, nor the slightest stain upon her immortal soul!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Also she is making up for the fact that the first photo we saw of her was somewhat ... compromising. ;-)