Life with the Pigs

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi, my name is Sasha and I am around 6 months old. I live with my little sister Starburst we are both around 6 months old. So I will try to talk about my life once a week. This is my first time doing something like this so I hope it goes okay.

Two days ago my mom cleaned the cage. I hate when mom cleans the cage. First of all I am stuck in a playpen with my sister, whats annoying about that is she always tries to cuddle up in the hiddey house I am in. But my mom did put two of them in there so there would be no reason to try for us to in one. The good side about cleaning the cage is we do get these apple treat things, witch I love so much. After my mom puts us back in, me and Starry explore. It is so weird because everything is all clean, and has lost it's sent of us. I hate it when our cage is clean. Mom did put some new stuff in the cage witch included: some new beds, a hammock, and a pillow shaped like a cup cake. Starburst who is always hungry looks around for some new food. When she admitted that there is nothing new to try she plopped down on the cup cake and fell asleep. I however kept exploring. Mom had filled the hay bag so I ate out of it. After that Mom took me out, and watched TV with me. I think I fell asleep because I woke up in my fleece forest.

Well I think that's it for this week, so I hope I did okay, and bye
(I would post a picture but I am new to this site and don't know how)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Sounds like a fun house! Is it big? I love fleece forests!!

You probably don't like those apple treat things much. Tell your mom you want something not so fruity that is healthier for you. Tell her guinea pigs love fresh greens!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:45 am

Thank you
the cage is a 4 feet by 2 feet, with 2 by 2 hayloft
I will consider veggies instead of apple
thanks again

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:39 am

What a lovely story :) your pigs sound beautiful and full of personality thats for sure. :)

Sasha the pig

Post   » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 pm

*Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I was a little busy with school D:*
*How do you post pictures? I am very new to this site and don't know how

Yesterday me and Starburst(mom calls her Starry) where helping mom with vocabulary whatever that is. But it was really fun because mom took all these videos of us. As a treat for our help we got some lettuce! Typical Starry always tries to take mine when she has her own. On the way back to the cage tough something fell and mom gave a start. I did not like this and gave mom a hard bite. I didn't mean for it to draw blood, but it did. So mom let go of me then caught me again. When she did she squashed me a little so I bit her again. She let go of me again but I landed on the couch so it didn't hurt at all. I felt really bad about hurting mom like that. But the next day everything was all back to normal, mom told me that she got me from Pet Smart for two reasons.
1. There where no guinea pig shelters that where at least less than five hours away
2. The shop was closing and any animals not bought would get put to sleep
Mom said she saved my life and I do believe her, and I am happy to be living in such a spoiled state(spoiled as in has way to much stuff for her own good.) I think that is it for this week so bye!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:55 am

I am so mad at mom. First of all she woke me from my nap, enough said. Then she took me out of my warm cozy soft bed and put me in a cardboard box. But to make things better she did put towels, the cup cake mat, hay, some chew toys, and best of all some veggies. Now the only reason I am mad is that she put starburst in it. I was all like "excuse me if you are going to stick me in a small box, I might as well be in a separate one then my sister." Mom said she thought I would get lonely so she put Starry in there. Then she moved the box into the car. I hate cars so much all the noise and movement. The car stopped an hour later, and we walked into this huge noisy building. Mom said it was an airport, we walked around for a bit then sat down in this long container. Mom said it was an airplane. Well as it turns out I hate airplanes more than cars. By the time the plane stopped I hated mom even more. More cars more noise and then we where in a new house, me and Starburst had to stay in this really tiny cage for a couple days, but when we where put in our real cage it was much bigger. Also no more carry noises coming from the floor. But I hate wood floors, I am always sliding all over them. Well that's it for now
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/QGqji ... w1342-h513 <------ Here is a picture of Sasha