This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 am

Exciting news!
---------------
I'm happy to announce that This Little Piggie Marketplace has finalized an arrangement with Guinea Pig Magazine to feature an article each month from their current issue! This is a full-length, color article made available exclusively through TLPM. Many thanks to Laura and Allison of GPM for this incredible offer!

Check out our current feature, "Cysts" from Issue 23, at This Little Piggie Marketplace.

And as always -- thanks for looking!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 am

Very comprehensive! (i.e. lots of yucky pictures! ;-)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:57 pm

Check out the winter contest at This Little Piggie Marketplace! Parsley Pig & Friends are on another adventure -- and they need your help. The winner will get this cute piggy ID tag:

At www.tlpmarketplace.com !

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

A great picture to caption! A fun contest for both adults and children!

pig party

Post   » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:06 am

Parsley really does need help this time, Two Feet!!

Get yourselves over there, on the double!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:06 am

Absolutely!!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:56 am

Also, if anyone is interested...I have these back in stock:

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:11 pm

OOO thanks for the reminder!! I forgot - but I did submit my suggested caption just now. Fingers crossed. . .

Oh, say, Pig Party, if you're still thinking about a book on special needs critters, don't forget my little Isabelle:

viewtopic.php?t=71020

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh, they are cute! Do you have a link? I could make your picture a clickable link.

(oh, I see they're on the front page - just visit!! http://www.tlpmarketplace.com/ )

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Check out an exclusive special on This Little Piggie Marketplace! Now until Feb. 20, you can get 15% off all guinea pig/small animal toys from Small Critter Toys by entering the coupon code on our home page. SCT toys are all certified hand-made in the USA with non-toxic and safe materials that are environmentally friendly, too!

Happy Valentine's Day from This Little Piggie Marketplace!

www.tlpmarketplace.com

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:31 pm

They look like fun!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:55 am

She has dozens to choose from! There are hay and herb-filled toys, too (she uses Oxbow hay and organic herbs). I really love the research she has done to avoid anything that might be harmful if ingested (she uses soy-based inks and dyes, and water-based glues, etc.). Plus the majority of components are from renewable resources!

Here is a link to her guinea pig section: http://www.creativebirdtoys.com/category-s/1822.htm
She also makes toys for hamsters, birds, and more.

Happy Shopping -- and don't forget to use the exclusive TLPM code for great savings! :)