There's a Mouse in the House!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

You totally nailed it, clairey. He's like a grumpy old man, only not old!

My original perception of him being the submissive pig were way off. He is demanding, and knows he's adorable doing it. He stands up to the tippy top of the cage and waits for his kiss on the crest. He bosses Ace around, and gives tons of stinkeye.

Ace always has the "who, me?" innocent expression, and honestly most of the time I think he's clueless that he's being bossed. He just wants to eat.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Lazy Saturday! :)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:21 pm

oh, yeah! LAZY!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:31 am

The boys are looking very relaxed. I'm glad Ace is taking to his new friend.

Breadfan4

Post   » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Love the leg - lazy Saturday is right. Always good to see an update on your boys!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 pm

I love the cashew with a leg.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Does anyone's pigs do the fluffy sit when cold? My apartment got down to 62 today, usually is at 70. Oliver was fluffy when I came home, he didn't looh uncomfortable, just fluffy and somewhat cold. As soon as I flipped on the light and the heater, he started eating hay and running around. Weight is stable. Thoughts?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:34 am

Mentally, I always associate fluffy with sick. But occasionally they fluff up, scare the crap out of me, and turn out to just be having bad hair days. Keep an eye out?

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 am

I'm keeping close watch, weighing twice a daY. So far tonight I keep peeking in and he's a non fluffy cashew or eating.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am

Well, that sounds promising.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:56 am

Going to bed, with my flashlight, so I can keep peeking in. So far just eating and begging for greens. Weight is steady.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:20 pm

Drape some fleece over a corner or over half of a plastic stool. My pigs used to like crawling under the fleece, which was then like a blanket that kept them warm.

I think of puffed up as ill too.