Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 pm

We have had a few people use it. I think any antibiotic should be used with caution. Maybe I could post in the medical forum and get feedback on whether or not it should be added?

As far as antibiotics go, even Baytril can have problems so if there is enough support/experience, we could try it. (a search of the medical forum will turn up azithromycin)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Yes, good idea Lynx. I didn't think to post there myself. If it helps save one life from someone reading about Flo,s experience then it would be worth it.

I would be really interested to see if it gets any feedback from other forum members.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:55 pm

How scary! I'm so glad you were able to find a drug she could tolerate and do some good. Keep getting better sweet Flo. I suspect not hearing won't be a big problem.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 pm

MildredM, perhaps you could post on the thread I just started and add a short summary of her illness?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Thank you, Bugs Mom xxx

Thanks Lynx, I've added the info!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Oh Flo. I'm so glad she's doing well now.

I could never forget your wonderful Bear.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm glad Flo is better. I've been looking at Bear's picture all month on the GL calendar.

tashab

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm so glad Flo pulled through and is now better. I'm sure the other girls will help her out with her hearing loss.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 am

How scary and so glad to read that the antibiotic worked, and that Flo is still with the herd. She's looking as lovely as ever and looks like she would be a very enlightened ruler.

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am

I'm so glad Flo pulled through! Hugs to you all!

tashab

Post   » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:23 pm

I found my Fairy bookmark (the Bear Hugs version) in a book I haven't read in a while, earlier this week.
It has been nice having her keep my place for me the last few days :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:11 am

Fairy 11.6.2009 - 9.3.2014

Just remembering Fairy . . . no words really . . .

Pesky squirrels!

Did you forget my snacks?

Wish you were here.