Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:48 am

That last one, so like a beautiful sleeping baby.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 am

Awe, thank you Mildred! I love all her pictures of course but that one just seems to show her sweet vulnerability and innocence.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 am

Aww, pictures of our (yours I know) sweet girl bring tears to me eyes. Fairy all tucked into bed...

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am

And FAITH. That was the truly remarkable thing about Fairy. I guess because she was so young when she came to you guys, she never had time to be really mistreated, but even so piggies are prey animals and skittish. Fairy just had every confidence that her next step would be supported, her next meal would be delicious, and her next encounter with humans would be snuggly. She exuded that faith.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 am

Thank you and yes! You are so right, Alden! Faith. I know you all understand . . . You so often put into words when I know I feel but can't say! I am looking out of the kitchen window right now, at the bit of lawn where she put in her appearance. I sear I can see a little round, white shape there. I remember ringing Ian at work, 'there are PIGGIES!, all over the lawn'! Two with their mummy, Fairy wandering the wrong way, making it seem like a herd of them somehow. She stole my heart at that instant second.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

10 days old in the same spot on the grass -

I tried to imagine even then what it must feel to be blind AND deaf, and I swore to Ian she would never, ever know pain or fear, and she would be loved every single day of her life.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:27 pm

It's great to see all these lovely photos again of Fairy - so trusting and so loved.
I love them all but find the one of Fairy neatly tucked in her blanket sound asleep especially touching.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Fairy makes me want to go to the beach!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago in which we had a white pig that was lost & sick. We found her & she was just fine. That pig was a combination of Fairy & our Lucy. I think it was the pictures here & some wishful thinking at work. But they'll always be health & fine in our memories!

Erinspigs

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 pm

I only recently read and was told about Fairy. What love you shared with each other. So beautiful.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 pm

I do loveseeing Fairy. Italso maes me a bit sad. I really my the lethals I had. Billie, Amelia, Dak and Dash. There is truly something special about these lethals. . .

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 pm

It's really interesting read what you write. They ARE truly special, and I know ALL our guineas are special, but there's just something about LW's.

Hello, Erinspigs!