Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:51 pm

It's good to hear from you Mildred. Do hope you're okay. . .

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Pandora and Pepino Are/were not Lethals, but I love/loved them both. Before I got Pandora I honestly thought PEWs were boring and after she died I was ready to adopt one in a heartbeat. Then along came Pepino and I would adopt another one again.

Mildred, where did you get the little teeny sand castle mould?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 am

Honest to goodness, there is nothing sweeter than these Fairy pictures. She is one-in-a-million.

Zoe

Post   » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:48 am

I only popped in to see if Fairy and family might have posted. Nice to hear from you Mildred, and love to see your photos. Fairy was a special, special little piggy. Bless her little heart forever.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I just love the Fairy in Mr. Bears arms! And the pesky squirrels one! Sweet Fairy. She will be missed always.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:15 am

Thank you all :)

I am really sorry, I have some sad news - but in a way, it isn't sad.

We had to say 'goodbye' to dear sweet Pixie this morning. Pixie was around 4 years old and had been on medication for her heart this last year, a year she wouldn't have had - and a year spent having fun, zooming, enjoying every single day! For that I am so happy.

Over the weekend though it was obvious she couldn't take any more and today she had to be helped along. She didn't suffer and her ending was so dignified, can we ask for more than that?

We will always remember her with such love and fondness, and be thankful for the joy she brought to our lives.

Our beautiful, loved, cherished and snuggly little girl, Pixie xxx we miss you already xxx

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 am

Oh, Mildred, I'm so sorry about Pixie. But she had a fun filled life with you and the gang - what guinea pig could have asked for anything more?!

*Hugs*

clairey

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:55 am

I loved her smiling, contented face. I'm sorry she's gone, it's the end of an era.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 am

What beautiful pictures of all of them.I'm sorry

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 am

I'm so sorry about Pixie. But what a great life she had with you! Every pig should be able to leave this life knowing it had been cared for as well as you care for yours.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:27 am

I'm sorry to hear about Pixie. She had a wonderful life in your home, MildredM.

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 am

I too am so sorry to hear about Pixie. She had a wonderful life with you and Ian caring for her.