Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:16 am

She always *did* seem so smiley. I will miss her a lot.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

:-( Everyone else has already said it: Pixie had the best possible life with you, the girl-gang and Ian.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 am

So sorry for your loss of Pixie. I echo what everyone has said, she lived a wonderful and exciting piggy life under Ian's and your care.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am

Mildred, I'm sorry to hear about Pixie but echo the above sentiments. She (and all your babies) have the best possible life with you guys. You gave her a great gift when you put her needs ahead of yours and stopped her from suffering.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm so sorry about Pixie, but I'm glad she got to spend her life with you. She had such an open, friendly face.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you all very much, your words are a huge comfort.

Ian is just our in the garden now, her final resting place will be near Fairy. We have never been able to do this part together, I have said my goodbye's and I know she will always be here with me in my heart. The feelings of missing her are so flipping painful though xxx

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 pm

What a wonderful partner Ian is. You two have a good thing going. I think it would be a comfort that all your girls are still with you in the garden.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Pixie. She sure was a beauty. I'm glad she went peacefully. Not much more you can ask than that.

tashab

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm so sorry about Pixie. To echo everyone else, she had a magnificent life with Ian and yourself.

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Mildred I am so sorry that you lost Pixie. No matter how long they are with us, it really is never long enough.

I was talking about Fairy today with my coworkers. I lost Jasper over the summer, and just yesterday one fell into my lap. A co worker needed to find a home for her granddaughters pig. She sent me a pic and the first thing I noticed was the Fairy dimple on his head. Of course I couldn't resist telling her about Fairy and her adventures. I also couldn't say no to a pig in need of a good home.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:35 am

Oh, I am so sorry, MildredM. I know she had the best of lives with you - I am so glad she was part of your household.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:21 am

Thank you :)

Hunybee, that little dimple - it's a crown! You have a little Prince there. I hope he is happy in his new palace! Sorry to hear about Jasper.

It's so good reading your words, we don't feel so alone . . .