There's a Mouse in the House!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:41 pm

*In a quiet whisper*

I'm leaving Thursday morning for vacation... I am SINCERELY hoping that everyone stays well, both before my departure and while I'm gone. I will be giving my pigsitter my login info and CareCredit card, just in case, so if she posts medical questions here, please help her out!!

I will probably post some more pics before I leave, but just in case, thought I would let you all know.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Dude, don't say stuff like that OUT LOUD!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 pm

That's why I whispered! :)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 am

Sitter has been briefed on new piggy procedures, weights are steady. Poops have been shorter in length for the last week or so, but are normal in roundness/thickness color and wetness, so I'm trying not to worry. Weights are steady. I seem to remember that happening before, and things went back to normal without incident *knocks wood*

I'll be fine once I'm on the plane but I'm a nervous momma right now :(

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm

My best friend came over a couple of weeks ago and was keeping me company while I cleaned the cage. When I was all done she said, as if it should be self-evident, "I never want to touch anything that you touch with your hands ever again."

I mention this only because I love people who measure/analyze piggy poops before traveling. Because of course you do. :)

Have a great trip!

Breadfan4

Post   » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm sure the boys will behave. Have a good time!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:12 pm

At least Oliver waited for me to get home before getting sick. How considerate of him. :-/

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Grrrr!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Just read the medical thread. I hope it's nothing serious. No harming getting an appointment with the vet lined up as you can always cancel if he improves as sounds like the vet you want to see is popular and might not be easy to get an appointment with.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Just a quick drop in visit from the boys!

Oh hai there!

Napping: do not disturb!! *stinkeye*

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat May 02, 2015 2:31 am

Such lovelies!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat May 02, 2015 8:19 am

Pretty coordinating nose-stripes!