Chock and Spike

serelixyue

Post   » Wed May 27, 2015 3:23 am

That hits me with Minipuff. She's going to be 5, and she doesn't look a day past 6 months.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed May 27, 2015 5:50 am

aww bless her. Shes getting on a bit... Amazing how some animals hide their age isnt it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed May 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Feels like i only got chock yesterday though. Same applies for spike too.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 am

Its cage cleaning day n my house today. The boys will be so happy when their cage s clean. They always are.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am

Have to get them more food and hay too. They cant half eat for a small animal. Their eating really intrests me. I sit and listen to them for hours sometimes. i love it when they play together :) thats really nice to hear. they get out for sevral runs through out the day. They love that as well. Eating and running together is what they really love. bless them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am

Managed to clean the pigs out with no trubble. Usually spike makes things difficult as he doesnt like being picked up very much but he was perfect today

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 am

Got the pigs two bull rush balls yesterday while i was out shopping for somethin else cant remember what now. they have went crazy for them. They love them. good choice made by mumma again :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:43 am

Taking the boys to the vet this week to have their claws clipped. Best not to atempt it my self as i have no sight and could cause damage with out meaning too.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:13 am

I think that's reasonable! You definitely don't want to clip any toes. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 pm

think that would hurt them bless them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:32 am

Its amazing how fast their claws grow so fast. When i last went to the vet they said i had healthy happy piggies so that made me happy knowing i am doing something right :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:38 am

Spike is bigger than chock in size and waight now. Its ofitial my baby has all grown up. Spike i mean. Chock is two and spike one.