The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:15 am

You have taught them well!!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Ian is TRAINED. Success! People really aren't as stupid as they look! :-D

rshevin

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Dear Jessie,
I have also had success training my human! When I want neck rubbins, all I have to do is bang my head against her chin. If your human ever doesn't respond to this, they can often be activated by pulling upon the shiny objects on their faces.

Sincerely your American cockatiel friend,
Bubba

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Whoop! Wheee! Bubba! A Tiel! I've heard all about you and your cheeky ways - and I will be sure to apply my head-top wren I am craning for a nice rubbins! I managed to accidentally walk under my mum's hand on the kitchen table tonight, it was all handy and head-shaped, ready-made for rubbins.

Here I am getting them administered!

Mmmmm!

We were looking at my photos at the same time.

And then we had my bedtime story. I like the starry skies in this book because I haven't ever seen stars for real!

And finally, it's that 'Where's Jessie' game!

I am not sure you will ever find me so I will tell you!

Drum roll . . . I am IN the jam-pan, atop the pantry! How cheeky is that?!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:45 pm

sertainly full of personality you are jessy.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Jessie, you are really training your people well.

Sasha the pig

Post   » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Jessie is to cute for words!! So if im correct you have Jessie walking around the house and in the cage (sometimes). If this is wrong I am so sorry. But if you do is she litter trained or do you just clean up the poop all over the house. (My mom would HATE that :P) Just wondering
-Sasha

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 am

Hello Sasha the pig! Thank you for saying how cute I am! And may I just have a private little word about my, ahem, bathroom breaks. I am free-range, just like my pig-sisters, except I spend time up my tree while they are all cosy in their special place under a side table in our kitchen (when they are not outside in The Piggery). I tend to have a bathroom break every half hour or so and I go back up my tree so I can aim for the paper on the tray below! The piggies don't! Mum says they are poop-o-matics! If I am on the kitchen table I don't need a bathroom break, but if I did I would look up and let someone know so them could give me a lift back to my tree sharpish. I have been ordered to keep out the jam-pan even though I haven't used it as a bathroom. That is 'just in case' I forget!

My Parronts are very house-proud, and although we all live as a family together we know we need to give one another space. Some people would say we are dusty birds and that it could cause breathing problems in other animals and their humans. I am not too dusty but just in case, we have an Air Purifier in the kitchen. And some would tell you not to keep birds in your kitchen! Our kitchen is where we spend all our time, and we have a seperate little room, the utility, for the noisy washing machine and things. As for cooking, I am not allowed anywhere near the cooker, I have to wait patiently in my porta-parrot-cage when the chef is in action, and we can't use non-stick Teflon type pans because the fumes from them, when they get really hot, would kill me dead!

I love living here! My Parronts are great and make sure I, and my pig-sisters, have lots of fun and excitement! This afternoon we are all going for a pig-nic on the lawn, and tonight we will all sit and watch a DVD together. And this morning we went for a walk!

Life really IS for skylarking!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:09 am

Wow you have been a busy parrot. Good girl.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:36 am

Here I am on my walk, Maddy_harper, in my piggy-pack-o-parrot bag! It's green canvas and looks a bit like a big camera bag!

With my dad!

And a close view of me through the safe steel mesh.

And my mum pointing out some pretty flowers!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 am

aww bless... Glad you enjoyed your walk jess xxxx i am very fond of you.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 am

Crikey! Your parronts went all out on the gear to make sure you have every need accessorized! that is one heck of a parrot satchel! What a lovely walk.