Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 am

a bit worried about spike as he is wheezing a little. Think their is a bit of dust on the living room floor. Think or hope thats whats upsetting his breathìng. Fingers crossed that its a slightly dusty hay bail and not anything more than that. will keep you posted

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:04 am

Just cleaned the pigs out. Thanks mummy said spike. We love running and eating in our pen. we also like gnawing on anything we come across in there. even if its mummys laces! Naughty pig i am spike thought but smiled as the thought came. then both pigs started eating the timathy alfalfa grass kings hay that i scattered in there for the pigs to forage for.

Wheekers3

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:07 am

Nice. I am positive they were thankful, and then promptly hungry.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 am

they are easy pleased my two are.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:56 am

They love simple things to play with. Thats what amazes me. Give them the inside bit from a roll of toilet paper stuf it with hay and sit back and watch them go mental over it. thats funny lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 am

Given the pigs their breakfast of mixed lettis. Mmm thought chock and spike. Lets tuck in to this. We clear the bowl super fast in the hope mummy will refill it but she never does. Not till later on and lots of shouting from us before she gives in. What a soft tuch we live with.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Pigs had a nice long run in their pen tonight. Now they eating some apple. they love apple.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 am

Chock and spike are loving their morning run/eating session. Mummy scattered alfalfa hay in the pen for us and now we have to forage for it.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 am

Keeping them busy with their little piggy jobs!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:31 am

ooo yeh. They like mackin improvements to their cage and pen. The pen looks like they have had a rave in there lol. Nothing that cant be tidied up though. thats the good thing about the pen. I put a towl down to protect the carpet as chock likes to gnaw on that so i had to stop him doing that as its a pryvet rented housing i am in. So dont think the landlord would be to happy if the carpet got damaged. I am lucky they have let me keep them as it says no pets in the tennency agreement.think they felt sorry for me as i am blind. That comes in useful sometimes :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:20 am

Hopefully when i move i will be able to keep the pigs with me.fingers crossed. They in a cage what damage can they do and when they free ranging they are in a pen and thats metal so they cant get out very easally. this will be my argument if a new landlord gets funny with me over them. Plus they keep me out hospital where its somewhere i dont wanna go again

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 am

my pigs are very important to my recovery and stability. well when i am stable that is. Which aint very offen. chock and spike love the new pelits i have them on. They on burjus x l with mint in and they both love them. Spike has started losing the x s waight now which is good. The vet will be pleased. I have a set o talking waying scales and i plonk the pig in the bowl and the waight registers. So i can moniter his waight.