Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:53 pm

The pigs are being cleaned out today. That means i get too hear them running around their nice clean cage again. The best bit of the week for me i think. That and when they eating salad. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 am

Pigs are all cleaned out. Got to hear them popcorning and talking to each other when they got put back in. So rewarding having piggies in my house. They are a joy to look after.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 am

Piggies ARE a joy to look after, I agree, Maddy! I'm so pleased you get such a lot of pleasure from yours!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:13 am

mine seem to know that i am blind as they always go to the same area iether inside the cage or out so i can pick them up to iether be put back home, or out n their pen. Pretty clever methinks

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 am

That are very clever indeed, and intuitive somehow. Very special animals!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:22 am

i agree with u on that one.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Oh, that brings tears to my eyes! They are soooooo much more than most people think they are!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm

We are all so lucky knowing what special creatures they are! Magic!!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:50 pm

we are the lucky educated ones about the lil creatures. its the general public i aint to sure about.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 am

I am so prowd of my two. If i had sight they would have a instagram acount lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 am

I can see how posting picks of your guineas could be a tad adictive methinks. specially If you get complimented on your picks...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:45 am

They in their pen right now chilling eating a mix of dandelions and that alfalfa hay from timathy. they love both in equal measure as the wheek scale was really high this morning when i opened the cage to lift them out to their pen. They know when its being set up and that they usually get some kinda food in there. Must be able to smell the hay i had put in and the dandelions. They have amazing noses for salad lol