Chock and Spike

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:30 am

Bubbly used to be very worried when I was very ill. They know so much and care about us too. Yep, posting piggie picks must be similar to posting pics of your children. It's like telling the world "Look how cute my kids are!", never mind if they are furry or not. They could smell when I used to pick herbs for them in my previous house, even before I came back indoors!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 am

bet you got a chorus of wheeks from your pigs when you braught them in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 am

Mine start wheeking when i put my key in the lock. I can hear them from outside they pretty loud lil things for something so small well ish.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:56 am

That's lovely, that you get a wheekity-greeting! I love the sound they make!

I am also sure they have a really good sense of smell. Fairy was blind and deaf, Maddy, and she used her nose to get around!

I can only speak for myself, but I like sharing photographs and seeing other peoples piggies, but your words paint a picture for us all here.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 am

aww thanks for the compliment mildred. Wow you had your heart stolen by her eh? Sorry for her passing. My two are so different from each other. One is really chilled out. Thats chock. Spike is a little more highly strung tipical abby lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 am

he has a atitude and a wheek to match.

Wheekers3

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 pm

I've used a vinyl tablecloth to temporarily make a run. It worked so well it was used under a c+c cage, a 2 by 4, I think. A baby crib bumper fits exactly around that set up too. I use it to keep hay in. The one I am using now is a Beatrix Potter one I bought at a thriftstore.

The munching sounds are nice.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:15 am

I like the wheek wheek noise they make when they know salad is on the way.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 am

what a lovely welcome we gave to mummy this morning in the hope she would fill up the veg bowl and she did! Clever piggies we are :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 am

Cleaned the pigs out and now they goin mad popcorning and wheeking to each other.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 am

Spike was a bad piggy yesterday. He started gnawing the carpet under the towl. Naughty!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 am

Spike and Chock cant handle the heat here. This week is meant to be cooler so they will be less grumpy with me and each other.