Pigjes Pigs Piggadise Part Poo ... erm ... Two!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:15 pm

What do you mean, Maddy_harper?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Maddy is visually impaired and can't see the pictures.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:15 am

Oh, that's too bad! :(

Maddy, the piggies have a large cage. It's 3 m 20 by 0.8 m or 10.5 foot by 2.6 foot. I use a anti-fungal thick yoga mat at the bottom, with 100 % cotton towels over it, with fleece over it. Currently, I have green fleece with butterflies, or blue fleece with flowers, or white with flowers. The cage wall is made from colorful playpen grids.

The cage used to be 2 feet longer, but we don't have 5 pigs anymore, just 4, so that's OK.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 pm

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:08 am

Dang Aliens making crop circles again :P

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 am

Very Funny!!!! LOL

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 am

Isn't it!

Will it never end??? ;-)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 am

They are fab, so colourful! And what a brilliant idea to cut the bases out (love the ring of poops!!)!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 am

I was wondering if anyone else's gps did this. My cage of 3 do it every night. The cage of 2, almost never. Same houses, though.

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:14 am

Actually I think it's rather brilliant to have houses with no floor. Many of my pig cozies/houses have lasted for years now but the bottoms get very gross. I end up having to soak them alot.[/i]

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Any type of house, plastic, wood, fabric, just gets so icky if it has a base. I hate tunnels, they are just such a poo and pee mess. Even adding pads does not help, as pigs crawl under them anyway.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 am

hmmm thats true right enough. My houses dont have bases iether so we must be singing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to cleaning :)