Female bonded pair in northern Delaware need new home!

ITSorren

Post   » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi! I have two female guinea pigs who I can unfortunately no longer keep, and I'm looking for a great new home for them! I'm in Newark, DE, one hour each way between Philly and Baltimore.

They are sisters and a bonded pair and MUST be kept together. They get upset even if one of them is just out of the cage for a tiny bit, so please do not respond if you are not able to take both.

Their names are Cream Puff and Cinnabun and they are about two years old. Both are short haired, and Cream Puff has a little crest on her head. They are a little timid and take a bit of time to warm up to you, but once they do, they are very sweet! They keep each other entertained and get very excited for veggies and hay (lots of popcorning and squeaking!)

I'm asking $20.00 for both of the guinea pigs, or $60.00 if you also wanted ALL supplies with them:
-cage
-table to put the cage on
-playpen
-carrier
-fleece blankets/towels/potty pads
-water bottles
-various toys
-hidey houses
-plastic drawers to keep everything in.

All you would have to buy is hay/pellets/fruits & veggies!

Again, please only contact if you are able to take both pigs together and are willing to give them lots of care and attention. They've been well taken care of and I just can’t be the one to do it anymore ☹

Here's a link to an album with more pictures of the piggies and supplies:

And a link to my Craigslist ad if you want to respond through there and see where exactly on the map I'm located: http://delaware.craigslist.org/pet/5164454951.html

*Cinnabun on the left and Cream Puff on the right*

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:34 pm

They are very cute. I hope you can find a good home for them!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:22 pm

They are so pretty. Ok if I share these?

ITSorren

Post   » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Of course, please do! Thanks :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Will try when I get back to work Monday.