The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:03 pm

I usually weigh my girls when I clean their cage on (usually) Fridays. Sometimes I wait until Saturdays.

clairey

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:00 pm

*Tippety-tap*

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

It's just a good thing we had a teeny weeny carrier . . .

. . . for something this special - a little white kissable crown on a pretty little head-top!

A handy little lightweight piggy for those sore shoulder kind of days!

clairey

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Ooh, she's so pretty. Like a certain other crowned pig I know but with extra cream on the pumpkin.

Does she have a name yet?

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:22 pm

What a beauty!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Oh-ho! We fooled you, auntie clairey! You made one teensie little error when you said SHE! Even when I squint my eyes up I can clearly see she is not a she!

clairey

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

A not-a-she in the piggery? Oh my!

Simon will be crestfallen (ha!).

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Wow, super cute little one!

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:26 pm

So Ian won't be the only male in the house?

GrannyJu1
Armcavy

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Mildred, I am so jealous! HE is absolutely stunning! Although, I have to say: from this angle he does look like a she and would be a drop-dead gorgeous little girl.

tashab

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Very exciting!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 pm

He is an absolute doll!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:26 pm

A warm welcome to the new pig. He's gorgeous. Hope your shoulder is healing well and you're able to manage.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Horsy for the little man!! And shoulders are a bear! I hope you heal up well. I'm sure Ian will do all the heavy lifting for you.

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:33 pm

He is absolutely gorgeous and oh my gosh I've melted.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:36 pm

i love parrots because they can make all sorts of noises. Its good having a parrot when you cant see i think. .

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:43 pm

That's the best bit about parrots, maddy Harper, their ability to talk, mimic and generally make some wonderful noises! We all miss that, but we don't miss my mum's cough, cough, coughing! Not one cough once this last week, it has been bliss (the parrot dander / dust was causing her to cough like mad).

We've been told Bertie is going to see the lovely vet for a Small Procedure on Friday. And then, after a little wait, he can join us. I think Poppy will be particularly pleased, she has been rattling and chuntering at him all the time! What a floosie!

I'm myself am worried about the Food Situation. There are Four of us girls, we fit tidily around our tea-tray, I'm not at all sure there's room for anyone else! What a Worry.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:55 pm

I soooo understand!

I hope arrangements are made to provide a bounty of food to take care of any possible shortages.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:15 am

Its good having a parrot when you cant see i think
If my doctor tells me I'm going deaf probably the first thing I will do is get a bird.

clairey

Post   » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:07 am

My boys wish him well with the Small Procedure. Though they both insist that in their own case it would be A Very Large Procedure.

I think he'll manage to squeeze in round your tea tray. He's a little lightweight piggy who I'm sure you'll hardly know is there. Probably.

Is he your first boar, Mildred?

290 posts