WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

jacqueline

Post   » Fri May 01, 2015 5:03 pm

So clever!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 am

Thank you Jacqueline!

Just a early heads up, May 31st thru June 12th, I'll be out of town.
Heading up to Michigan for Vinson's graduation. If anyone in the AnnArbor / Brighton area would like to meet up that first week of June, Beatriz and Luna will be coming to ;)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:44 am

Sent you an email!! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

*Waves at iastate09* replied to email but forgot to here! Ah well, hope you can forgive me and the boys are enjoying.

On another note, this months Sales is 12% off any order $30 or more!

Add items to your shopping cart as usually, and when you reach or exceed $30 in items (before shipping), enter the code 12 YEARS and apply it to your shopping cart before checking out.

Cheers!

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are the bestest!!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Yes, indeed, Happy Anniversary!

Don't forget Mia! Though she is not using her Yurt during the summer, she will indeed this winter!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Happy Anniversary from myself and my 5. Yep, up to 5, you'll be hearing from me this month. :o)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you Jacqueline, Lynx, and GrannyJul.

Lynx ~ I do adore that photo of Mia, it brighten up the day a bit :)

GrannyJul ~ looking forward! Before you know it you'll be up to a half dozen, then a dozen, and bakers dozen. They are addicting!

Jacqueline ~ I wish I could hug you. Every day I am so greatful for how much help you gave me to get my girls last year. Beatriz and Luna both have kept me in the land of reality to say the least.

I'm trying to stay happy and upbeat, but as you know, it is not the only anniversary but two others as well. I posted a small photo on the sales page from when we went up for Vin's graduation. Designed a new bed too...
Image but that is as far as I've managed to get. Still having troubles getting myself to do newsletters again. Little by little.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:52 pm

The Mr. will only let me have a sixth after we file for divorce. He complained about our latest being another vet bill. Thanks to someone here on GL, her name became VeBee. :o)

However, fabric does tend to wear out, right? ;o) Your latest design is precious!

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:15 pm

It's a little lonely when anniversaries come up. Most people won't remember them, and you will never forget them. I posted on the whine thread since we just passed the anniversary of my brother's death, which hit me a little hard this year. Dug up some nice photos of he and I when we were little.

*hugs* to you and your Paw Crew darlin!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

GrannyJul ~ I suppose you could get around that filing thing if said piggy is named divorce, then you'll be filing for him/her and doing it in the correct adopting process. :-P
And thank you about the design.

Jacqueline ~ to true. And yet, some do remember and don't say anything so they don't start any flood works. "Darned if" scenarios, huh. *hugs*

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:20 pm

Site has been revamped and back with the newer checkout system. It really is just much easier for me, specially if I need to make any emergency trips, I can still access it anywhere.
Think I got the bases covered from what the major gripes where. Anyhow, it is much easier to sort and find things also, specially for the Cuy who have harder time knowing for sure if sizes will work out.

A good number of pre-mades have been added.

3 Pumpkin Houses

4 Beds (2 are berber), toys, tunnels, cozies, pockets, and I forget everything else.
Let me know how you like, dislike, or anything else that tickles your toes. :-)

Oh, one last thing, I wasn't able to save all the old accounts if you made one last time. I'm not that geeky enough to do that sort of thing, sorry about that, so you'll have to make a new one.