The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:21 pm

That is fabulous! Definitely calendar worthy! I do have a picture of yours picked out but maybe we should consider this one? Or at least slip it in somewhere?

Looking forward to your meeting with VIP Poppycorn!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:50 am

Haha! Thank you!I wish I'd used the proper camera now. I grabbed my phone camera before they, and Ian, ran away in fright!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 am

Terrific picture. I LOVE it.

Going to have to look for a copy of The Hums of Pooh.

clairey

Post   » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:49 am

Himi twin bookends are perfect for any calendar.

Make sure to check for any Bertie-sized lumps in Poppcorn's pockets when she leaves!

tashab

Post   » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Yes, I would definitely do a headcount before Poppycorn is allowed to drive away! (not that we could blame poppycorn at all)

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:28 pm

Pictures!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:22 am

Due to having to fit in such a lot of cuddles we totally forgot to take photos!

We were all security tagged to ensure poppycorn couldn't accidentally sneak off with one of us in her pocket!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:29 am

Well, the important thing is that you were not whisked off to places unknown!

p.s. any chance you could send a copy of the bookend guinea pigs to test out for the calendar?

Your admirers have spoken!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:44 pm

So many cute pictures! I love little Bertie on dad's lap. :-D

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

I definitely definitely vote that your should put the bookend photo in for the calendar!!

Yes - alas we (-cough me cough-) were too busy nattering and the time positively FLEW away! It was so lovely though and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon and can take lots of photos. It all felt rather emotional because little Poppy, bless her, reminded me so very much of my little Poppy! It'd been so long since I've had piggy cuddles but it was just what I needed indeed! (And, I'll bring a bigger jumper for hiding piggies in next time ;) hehe!)

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 am

I get confused--so many "P" names. But then I should talk.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:51 am

It's Bertie's Big Day here today! Yes! He's moved in with his wife, girlfriend, mother-in-law and aunt! What an exciting time for everyone!

We decided upon a breakfast-time meet-up in The Piggery. Everyone is usually focussed on having their breakfast at that time - although this morning only Pansy and Flo seemed interested in that, the 'pinks' and young Bertie were more intent on examining one another!

Anyway, it all went very well, with a good bit of chasing to and fro, plenty of ramadamadingdong (thank to Ingrid for such a wonderful word!) and loads of wheeks, rumbles and purrs.

Here's Poppy aiming Bertie into the hay box!

And everyone gathering their wits after a mad chase seconds earlier!

Flo then took Bertie out for a spin, a bit worrying actually with her eyesight being a bit non-existent!

It didn't deter Posy though, even though there wasn't much room she still tried to hitch a lift!

Bertie even found time to check we were sharing everything with the outside world!

I think our family of five are the best of friends already!

I'm just waiting for a short video to make it's way to Flickr and will share the link soon!