Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:51 am

Chock really likes the new food i put him on to. Its burjus x l pelits with mint in them. They seem to have less sugar in them than the black current ones. he eats more of these ones rather than the black current ones. Mind you those pelits are tiny. Maybe he had issues getting them out the bowl. i have heard that other peoples pigs have had issues with the black current ones as the pelits are so small.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 am

Well, its claw clipping day for chockster. When he has his claws done he wont be able to dig them in to my clothing so i cant move him with out a fight. there are little sharp bits on there thats why he can hook them in. they coming off this morning whether he likes it or not. will keep you posted on how i get on at the vet.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:52 am

Good luck at the vets, be a brave little boy, Choc!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 am

well chock was a model piggy for pigs across the country today. He just sat there and let the vet snip away at his claws. He even licked the vets hand afterwords. Dont quite know what that was about. What a strange piggy i have.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 am

when i got him home i hand fed him his greens for today as he dont like goin vets much. Mind you we dont like hospitals so guess we have that in common. Think he has forgiven me. Bless him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:45 pm

I was so prowd of me little chockster in the vets today. He was so well behaved he even surprised the vet. The vet asked me if he was always like this and i said as far as calmness goes he is. He just sat there looking up at the vet with his beautiful big brown eyes. Bless him. the vet was really shocked how easy it was to trim his claws too.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Wow! Wish he could give lessons to mine about the claw trims! I'm glad he's doing well.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 am

he has put on the waight as well. Thats good as he needed to as he was really thin before. Nice to see the difference since he has been a lone pig. his wheeks gotten louder too. He has learned how to shout over a tv hahah as if it wasnt loud before accept now i can really hear him now as can the street!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:20 pm

had some lovely snuggle time with chockster this afternoon. He fell asleep on my knee. I feel really special cause he obviously feels comfortable on me enough to go sleep bless him.

Wheekers3

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:57 pm

That is so special. Snugglers are the best.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:27 am

he is the most chilled out pig i have ever had. he loves his snuggles with mummy so he does. Specially if he gets to eat at the same time. lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:52 am

my friend picked a fantastic salad mix yesterday. The leaves were bigger than my two hands! Meant i could hand feed as he couldnt take it out my hand and run off with it. Getting another two bags for taking back with me tomoro as he loves them. chocks been really spoiled here at my friends house. He has a better diet than i do haha