Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Got Chock some alfalfa timathy kings hay as a little treet for him. Dont know what he likes more, sleeping in it or eating it or both sleeping and eating it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Chocks having his cage all cleaned out tomoro ready for when we back home. Saves me trying to do it at home in case people havent put the rubbish bins out again. May as well make use of my friends empty bin while i here :) he usually helps me empty the bottom as sometimes i miss the bin totally and it ends up goin everywhere else but in the bin. one of the down sides to being blind i guess. ..

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Discovered that Chock likes green beans but not baby sweet corn. He has surprised me again...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:57 am

I would have thought that chock was like the rats in that he wouldnt like goin in a car but he loves it. I even get the wheekwheek noise as he is being loaded in. What a funny pig i have lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:11 am

Chock had his cage all cleaned before we set off. We are back now and he is acting like nothings happened. He isnt scared being in a car at all. Maybe he likes the feel of it goin along. I have no idea. gotta stop writing as i am being called. Someone wants his leaves :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 am

glad i cleaned chock out before setting off as not one person has put the bins out. Hell why is it people like living n squaller round here? whats wrong with them? I cant do it as i cant see the different colours for each set of bins and they feel the same even though they different colours so thats no good iether. meh!!!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:51 am

Chockster has settled back home nicely. Its like he never went on holiday at all. Glad i have a pig where nothing scares him i lucky that way i think.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Had the chockster out on my lap on the sofa today after letting him settle in back home, he asked to come out. He has a special wheek that he does when he wants out. Another different one for his pelits. A different one for his hay and for when he wants his cage cleaned. or the water in the bottles not to his liking. His wheek list is huge. He even has one for when i am late for a tablet. Now that is smart the pill one i mean. He must be goin on the sound of the tablets rattling cause they all sound different to my ears when i rattle them rather than reading the braille is quicker some times can slow the meds taking down a bit where if i rattle them i get through it faster. Hope this post makes sence

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Chock is one smart piglet thats for sure as last night i was toppin things up before goin bed and he started making this squeely noise that i hadnt heard before an guess what? I had only left the cage door wide open an forgot to shut it. Thats what the wierd noise came from cause i hadnt closed him in for the night and he wanted me to know bless his wee heart. i love that pig!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Chocks got crispy mixed lettis for breakfast today after i taken my mornin meds. he has started wheeking as he knows i am awake and he is trying to get it out me earlyer than normal hahah little ttyke :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:17 am

Chock had his breakfast of mixed lettis for his breakfast half a hour later than usual and man i new about it as did the rest of the street lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:17 am

Chock had his breakfast of mixed lettis for his breakfast half a hour later than usual and man i new about it as did the rest of the street lol